Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Five.

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jmtiseo

The Peanut Gallery
Reaction score
I've tried numerous times to snap some new pics but haven't been able to scout locations, wash, and shoot all in the same day. Would you mind helping me select one for submission? I had high hopes but it looks like I'm going to have to stick with some older ones I shot which vary in location, quality, and LS progression. :/

Thanks for your input.

One:
DSCN0701.jpg

Two:
IMAG0053-1.jpg

Three:
DSCN0731.jpg

Four:
DSCN0733.jpg

Five:
DSCN0738.jpg

Yeh, they were taken within seconds of one another. There's not much variety but it's something nonetheless. I figured 3 and 4 would be the popular ones.

Love the vivid red ls!

I chose 3

I washed it in the evening yesterday. Today as I was putting on some spray wax stuff and doing tire detail I noticed the "pop" factor of the paint. I noticed it before but the sun, clean, and everything else just lined up to make me notice and appreciate it much more. Too bad there are micro scratches/swirl marks/holograms all over it.

Mlara - 1 and 2 were cell phone shots for one and taken in the oh so scenic city of Warsaw. Actually, all of these shots are in the city of Warsaw lol. I didn't think they were making it but it was something to compare to nonetheless.

Tmoney - Yeh, those are your old tails and old surround as well. The tails have held up well wouldn't you say? It's ok, I always thought the calendar could use some more LS ass in it, more color variation as well but in the end the best shots get put in there.

Tmoney, is that light tint? Do it your self or had someone tinted?

From the look of it, it's either "tint" or "gunsmoke" Lamin-X or equivalent. The reverse lights are done with it two so it all sorta has the same look back there.

From the look of it, it's either "tint" or "gunsmoke" Lamin-X or equivalent. The reverse lights are done with it two so it all sorta has the same look back there.

oh, sweet.. Thanks!

It is tint film. It was not lamin-x that I bought it from but I imagine it's very similar. And i was pretty sure it was called smoke. Where I bought it from they had smoke charcoal and black with smoke being the lightest.

Here's the link to the lamin-x kind. Based on there % scale I guess the one I bought would be similar to there charcoal ones.

I tried to install it. Couldn't get it completely bubble free. So I had the guy who did my window tint do it. He only charged 15 per each side. He put it on soaking wet and used a heat gun to maneuver it and get it flat and bubble free.

http://www.lamin-x.com/Two-Universal-12x-24-Lamin-x-Covers-p/2-1224.htm

And J I miss those tails and matching reverse lights haha. To me they are tinted Just enough. Really looks good on the red as it did on the black. I still have a sheet left someday I'll pay to have mine done that way again.

Sorry buddy. I'll sell them back when a fine set of LSE tails becomes available...or I decide to just buy 'em new. :(

Your tint guy did a good job on 'em.

Hes good at what he does. He owns a small town shop. It's only him and his wife as his secretary. He cares about quality. But still he's cheap as hell. He told me just the other day $170 to tint my windows on the LS. That's all 4 doors and the rear. I think I paid more then 300 for the last cars tint.

Charcoal seems too dark doesn't?

I was looking just for a real light tint/smoke look.

They look great jmtiseo by the way.

Charcoal seems too dark doesn't?

I was looking just for a real light tint/smoke look.

They look great jmtiseo by the way.

Thanks, the "bug eye black out" look was getting old. Which reminds me, I need to ask TonyStarks how those are treating him.

Yea I don't know charcoal seems like it would be dark. But if you look they have charcoal as 30%.
Smoked at 17% and gun smoke as 12%.

If its the same as window tint then the lower the darker it is. So charcoal at 30% would be the lightest.

Members online

Back