Calendar Submission Winners

Hot*Mk8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I'll just go ahead and create a new thread so that we can get going on this. Here's my repost from the poll thread:

I already created the template for a page border and am happy to move forward with it if you guys are still interested. I'd really like to use it because it's a nice tool for filling in spaces that wider images would otherwise leave blank when printed.

We have votes, so why don't we just go on this so that people can have them in time for Christmas?

Markviiiedrea, what do you think? I have my template in Photoshop, but will admit it's a little tricky to manipulate the border. Do you mind if I edit the images?

If everyone is alright with this, then the winners are:

Top 12:

#3 w/23
#22 w/21
#25 w/21
#5 w/20
#7 w/19
#9 w/19
#17 w/18
#11 w/17
#19 w/17
#24 w/17
#15 w/16
#12 w/14

It seems fair that preference for what month your car gets to be should be taken in order of votes starting with #3 getting to pick first. Maybe everybody should pick two months in case your first preference is taken.

Winning high resolution images should be emailed to: CAMK8Addicts (at) gmail (dot) com. 1800 x 2300 is the minumum size requirement. This is also the necessary dimension for the cover, so if anybody wants to chime in with ideas... Go for it! We should at least do the same thing as last year with each car on the cover in addition to whatever is chosen for the main image.

Can't believe I won. I want to thank each and every one of you for making this happen. I'm truly blessed.

Congrats, Lownslowlsc!

Guys, please make sure to include your username and year/model/color so that I can personalize each month. :D

I'm relatively new here, and didn't know him very well, but I was thinking...

Maybe dedicate this years calender to Doug? Of course pending approval, if his wife is OK with it, maybe feature his car as the front cover of the calender with some sort of In Memory message?

In the short time I've been here, I've just seen so much that it seems he did for the Mark VIIIs and for a lot of the guys here.

Just a thought :)

Congrats, Lownslowlsc!

Guys, please make sure to include your username and year/model/color so that I can personalize each month. :D

I should've throw some type of smilie in there. :shifty:

Can't believe I won. I want to thank each and every one of you for making this happen. I'm truly blessed.

Time for a speech

Miss-Teen-USA-2007-Caitlin-Upton-from-South-Carolina-0-00-31-483.jpg

Miss-Teen-USA-2007-Caitlin-Upton-from-South-Carolina-0-00-31-483.jpg

Sounds like you have a solid plan Hot*Mk8. Since I still haven't got the photos off my camera I offer this picture up for the cover.

20130921_174122.jpg

And as a personal favor please put the year of the Mark VIII and who's car it is on each month.

20130921_174122.jpg

This is a wonderful idea and gesture, guys. I love it. Next question is... would you like your usernames to show or your real names? Or maybe first name and last initial?

Please include your year/model/color because some of you have bases with LSC trim and some have unique colors.

Thanks! Let's get these pics submitted so that I can get going. :)

Thanks for taking action Laurie this is a great idea, the border is awesome also. Maybe put usernames and car info in the lower right corner of the border? Sending high Res your way now!

Sounds like you have a solid plan Hot*Mk8. Since I still haven't got the photos off my camera I offer this picture up for the cover.

View attachment 828463794

And as a personal favor please put the year of the Mark VIII and who's car it is on each month.

Sir, do you have a high resolution version of this pic?

****ATTENTION****

I still need 10 more pics from winners. Chop chop, gentleman!!!!! :burnout:

When Laurie says chop chop, she means chop chop. Getting 10 high resolution photos isn't hard to do compared to what she's doing. I'm sure everyone would like to get this calendar before Christmas. If you entered your car, it had to be for a reason lol

Members online

Back