Bush Poll Numbers

MonsterMark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I know all our lefties here LOVED to watch Bush sink in the polls. Every day there was a new poll (skewed), with new poll numbers showing Bush in the dumper.

So I thought I would sticky this (See Barry, you are finally right. I am using admin status to bully) so as to inflict as much mental anguish upon you as possible. Again, the ONLY poll I watch is Rasmussen. The most consistent and accurate polling company out there.

Today Bush is at 46%. Up 3 points in a week.

Some more things to happen.

Some truth about Iraq will come out that things are going well with the new Iraq government and US troop levels will start to drop in January after the new government is voted in in December.

The MSM press will be forced to 'reveal' that the US economy is doing surprisingly well despite the impact of the hurricanes.

Rove won't be indicted and he will lead Republicans to victory in '06. (Hard to believe, but when people finally realize how long they had the wool pulled over their eyes, they will be pissed at the Dems for it.)

Gas will continue to drop over the winter although people are going to be plenty pissed about natural gas.

Bush is finally fighting back and even quoted the mental midget John Kerry yesterday saying Iraq needed to be attacked because they were imminently dangerous.

Some WMD will turn up in Syria.

Jordanians will lead a revolt against Al-Qaeda.

Stock Market will continue its bull run.

It will be revealed the Bush economic run is longer and better sustained than the Clinton one.

Interest rates will remain (reasonably) in check.

And liberals will be exposed for the hypocrites they are.
Fantastic new book out on Barbra Streisand and Michael Moron revealing their absurd hypocrisy. Book is entitled (appropriately): Do as I say, not as I do.

In the book Barbra is shown preaching about conservation yet it is revealed her water bill is $22,000 month. Michael Moore preaches diversity in hiring yet he has only 'hired' 3 minorities in over 120 recent hires. He even says he doesn't own a share of "big money", you know, stocks, when it is revealed that he owns, get this, Halliburton. 1st time I had pissed in my pants since I was in diapers. LOL. And much much more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bryan,

I am going to take great pleasure in seeing you eat your words. Unfortunately for us you'll simply remove this post when BuSh's numbers drop on his next :q:q:q:q-up.

Talk about abuse of power.

GWB="Worst President Ever"

hey, at least the man can hope for a better place, unlike you negative nancys

there wasnt enough teachers, bus drivers, and well fare collecters to make up for the million+ diff at election time, bush has to be doing something right to get a 2nd term. I cant image kerry in office right now.

Why did anyone act surprised when Bush's numbers dropped.

He was relentless pounded over Katrina.
The situation in Iraq was completely misreported, and there was virtually no mention of the successful ratification of a constitution there last month.
One of his top aides were being investigated.
Fuel prices climbed sharply due primarily to the hurricanes ravaging the Gulf of Mexico.

And then, to top things off, he nominated Meirs to the court, alienating his base.

Nothing is ever certain, but I'm confident that Bush has bottomed out and it's all uphill from here. There is a lot of discontentment within the party, and it's looking like the GOP is starting to get the message.

Unlike the Democrat party, the base of the Republican party aren't the fringe groups. Secure the border, support the military, cut the budget, appoint judges who strictly interpret the constitution.... And they'll be back around 55% in no time.

2006 elections are coming fast. Everyone has to get in positions pretty soon.

then Barbra Streisand, will turn into Mecha-Streisand... and kill us all!
sp6.jpg

(CNN) -- Beset with an unpopular war and an American public increasingly less trusting, President Bush faces the lowest approval rating of his presidency, according to a national poll released Monday.

Bush also received his all-time worst marks in three other categories in the CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll. The categories were terrorism, Bush's trustworthiness and whether the Iraq war was worthwhile.

Bush's 37 percent overall approval rating was two percentage points below his ranking in an October survey. Both polls had a sampling error of plus or minus three percentage points. (Watch: The last Bush Democrat? -- 2:02)

Sixty percent of the 1,006 adult Americans interviewed by telephone Friday through Sunday said they disapprove of how Bush is handling his job as president.

The White House has said it doesn't pay attention to poll numbers and the figures do not affect policy.

"We have a proud record of accomplishment and a positive agenda for the future," White House spokesman Scott McClellan told reporters Wednesday.

"We look forward to continuing to talk about it. I mean, you can get caught up in polls; we don't. Polls are snapshots in time."

Bush, who received high marks after the terrorist attacks of 2001, also rated poorly in the new poll for his policy on terrorism. For the first time, less than half -- 48 percent -- of those surveyed said they approved of how the president was handling the war on terror. Forty-nine percent said they disapprove.

In November 2001, Bush had an 87 percent overall approval mark and an 86 percent rating on terrorism.

Bush has been under fire from Democratic lawmakers for the way his administration made the case to invade Iraq in 2003 and how it has handled the conflict since then.

The president fired back in a speech Monday, accusing Democrats of "playing politics." (Full story)

In the new poll, 60 percent said it was not worth going to war in Iraq, while 38 percent said it was worthwhile. The question was asked of about half of those surveyed and had a margin of error of five percentage points. The results marked a decline in support of seven percentage points from two months earlier.

Bush's lowest approval ratings came on two issues that divide his own Republican Party.

On federal spending, 71 percent disapproved of his performance and 26 percent approved. The approval rating was the same on immigration issues, and the disapproval mark was 65 percent.

Sixty-one percent of respondents disapproved of Bush's handling of the economy, and 37 percent approved.

The country appears to be split on whether Bush is a strong president and whether or not Americans personally like him.

When asked about his abilities, 49 percent of those surveyed said he was a strong president and 49 percent said he was a weak leader.

About 50 percent of people polled said they disliked Bush, with 6 percent claiming to hate the president.

Bush's overall approval mark matched the 37 percent rating of newly elected President Clinton in June 1993. (Interactive: Second-term slump)

When asked if they trust Bush more than they had Clinton, 48 percent of respondents said they trusted Bush less, while 36 percent said they trusted him more and 15 percent said they trusted Bush the same as Clinton.

For the first time, more than half of the public thinks Bush is not honest and trustworthy -- 52 percent to 46 percent.

A week ago, President Bush campaigned for Virginia gubernatorial candidate Jerry Kilgore, who lost the election a day later to Democratic Lt. Gov. Tim Kaine. (Full story)

In the poll, 56 percent of registered voters said they would be likely to vote against a local candidate supported by Bush, while 34 percent said the opposite.

Only 9 percent said their first choice in next year's elections would be a Republican who supports Bush on almost every major issue.

Forty-six percent said the country would be better off if Congress were controlled by Democrats, while 34 percent backed a GOP majority.

A large majority of Republicans -- 80 percent -- approve of Bush's performance, compared with 28 percent of independents and 7 percent of Democrats. Those results had a margin of error of plus or minus 5 percentage points.

Vice President Dick Cheney's approval rating has dropped 14 points since the start of the year, down from 54 percent in January to 40 percent.

His chief of staff, I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, resigned last month after he was indicted on charges including obstruction of justice and perjury. Libby is accused of lying to investigators and a grand jury investigating the disclosure of the identity of a CIA officer whose husband criticized the White House case for war. (Full story)

First of all Bryan, you have to come back to reality. Every poll you dont like isnt skewed against your boy - your boy just sucks. SOoner or later you have to realize that Bryan. It isnt Iraq, It isnt economic, it isnt gas prices, it isnt integrity, it isnt supreme court nominations - its ALL OF IT.

CNN / Gallup has him at 37% -- DOWN 3 points from last week Even your right wing haven, FOX has him at 36% You know Fox - they are the fair and balanced <cough> news network that has this ad on their homepage

GiulinaiPrezFX300x250.gif

11/10/05 FOX Poll: President Bush's Ratings Continue to Suffer - Today, 36 percent of Americans approve and 53 percent disapprove of the job Bush is doing as president. For comparison, two weeks ago 41 percent said they approved and 51 percent disapproved, and at the beginning of his second term 50 percent approved and 40 percent disapproved (January 25-26).

GALsat-trend.GIF

APratings.GIF

GALsuccess.GIF

Data from POLLING REPORT

Joeychgo said:
First of all Bryan, you have to come back to reality. Every poll you dont like isnt skewed against your boy - your boy just sucks. SOoner or later you have to realize that Bryan. It isnt Iraq, It isnt economic, it isnt gas prices, it isnt integrity, it isnt supreme court nominations - its ALL OF IT.

But Bryan we still Love ya man!!

Joeychgo said:
First of all Bryan, you have to come back to reality. Every poll you dont like isnt skewed against your boy - your boy just sucks.

Why should any other those polls be taken seriously? They are all bull:q:q:q:q biased liberal media polls. Show me the research behind the Fox dynamics poll.

According to polls, Kerry should be President by a landslide. Hell, even on election day he was our President, right? Bunch of crap. Like I have said again and again, the ONLY guy in polling that gets it right is Rasmussen. Go ahead and kid yourself by jumping on the polling bandwagon. I'll continue to toot my own horn, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep the faith, Bryan. Let them jeer.

Don't worry about these scoffers. The whole point of this thread is for them to wrap the noose around their necks so later on we can gloat. Looks like they're playing into our hands.

fossten said:
Keep the faith, Bryan. Let them jeer.
They posted poll numbers this morning that Clinton was also at 37%. Did we hear day-in-and-day-out about his poll numbers. Was it the lead story on the news every night. All it is is a ploy by the left to 'educate' the uneducated. To tell them what to think. The pack mentality. What a joke.

MonsterMark said:
They posted poll numbers this morning that Clinton was also at 37%. Did we hear day-in-and-day-out about his poll numbers. Was it the lead story on the news every night. All it is is a ploy by the left to 'educate' the uneducated. To tell them what to think. The pack mentality. What a joke.

It was nightly Bryan it was nightly!! And the same thing Righty would keep bringing anything up...

News every night.. Clinton this Clinton that... the conservative media had a field day... So what's wrong with it.

You just don't like it when it's your guy!!!

mespock said:
It was nightly Bryan it was nightly!! And the same thing Righty would keep bringing anything up...

News every night.. Clinton this Clinton that... the conservative media had a field day... So what's wrong with it.

You just don't like it when it's your guy!!!

WRONG. What we heard nightly was how Ken Starr was on a witch hunt, Ken Starr was a pervert, Ken Starr was partisan, Ken Starr this, Ken Starr that. All your lib buddies piled on Ken Starr and made Clinton out to be a victim.

No, the country was the victim -- How much did Starr spend?

And Bryan -- SO tell me - now that Fox is liberal (yeah right) -- What poll makes you happy? Where did you get your 46%?

So is it everyone against your guy? All the media? Everyone things he is doing a poor job, BUT, they all dont know what their talking about...

Now I understand.

Joeychgo said:
No, the country was the victim -- How much did Starr spend?

Don't you mean, how much did Janet Reno authorize?

Joeychgo said:
So is it everyone against your guy? All the media? Everyone things he is doing a poor job, BUT, they all dont know what their talking about...

Now I understand.

All the media is against Bush. And the people of this country watch the media.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=15043

Now you understand.

fossten said:
WRONG. What we heard nightly was how Ken Starr was on a witch hunt, Ken Starr was a pervert, Ken Starr was partisan, Ken Starr this, Ken Starr that. All your lib buddies piled on Ken Starr and made Clinton out to be a victim.

You do live in Wonderland don't you!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back