Bull :q:q:q:q

Lac DTS

LVC Member
Reaction score
This site is no help know one knows anything and don't reply to threads...
No let me rephase that the deville threads are :soapbox: look at the lincoln ls threads they have more threads than the whole cadillac section and the 2000-2005 devilles look way better...
come people step your game up :Bang :C what about you

check out how much i love my car and my city...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2080147

Its the nature of the car hun, don't hate, buy a Lincoln.

You'll hate me a lot less for saying that after you do.

May I suggest a MarkVIII, elegantly exciting automobile.....

I hope your day and your car get better, hun. Props to you for given em crap! Nice ride on your cardomain pages, love the color and nice interior! Sweet doors on that last caddie!!! wonder what hydrolics would lift a lincoln MarkVIII door like that - sweeeet!!!

Im in Bmore and DC a lot, I'll have to pm you next time I fly thru.

Debi

I drive a cadillac and i love it, i don't hate on lincolns, so don't do it on cadillacs. and Lac DTS whats your problem, and i'll see if i can help.

Seems this Forum is kinda slow.Not much going on.
I love all cars.Some (Ford) more than others(GM)
:C :give

this site needs more cadillac people, if you guys are involved in other cadillac forums, you need to have this site on your sig so more cadillac people would join. this website is more like Lincoln vs lincoln instead of lincoln vs cadillac

I agree, mark0101. I know a lot of the guys carry LVC cards with info about the site, noting features like tech articles for both Lincoln and Cadillac, Member Knowledge base, free posting, etc.. of course the url, also can include you name and or LVC Member name. I haven't had anyone not take one I've handed to em, usually there glad to have it and ask a lot of questions too! I hand out a few a day at least.

We all keep at it, it will grow ;)

Hope whatever issue your rides having is gettin hooked up.

I agree

Lac DTS said:
This site is no help know one knows anything and don't reply to threads...
No let me rephase that the deville threads are :soapbox: look at the lincoln ls threads they have more threads than the whole cadillac section and the 2000-2005 devilles look way better...
come people step your game up :Bang :C what about you

check out how much i love my car and my city...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2080147

I agree with you , I have sent in positive suggestions that have worked for me, hopng too help somebody out, and I never hear from them again, no biggie but I would be interested to know if it worked for them as well.

I sorry, i don't have the time to do this all day every day, i'm now going to wyotech, that is more important now, so please don't rag.

Most of the caddy people are at the Cadillac foums. I'm a Caddy owner and Danbuc was right about this site not having support for Caddies. Maybe the guys at the caddy forum don't know about this site and if they do they might feel that they are betraying their site by coming to this one(which is stupid). If more guys from the Caddy site came here alot of question would get answered. Instead guys here are going to the Cadillac site for answers. Which is not good for this site. IMO.

Members online

No members online now.
Back