Bubba Raceway Park Ocala FL Nov 25th-26th

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Friday Nov. 25th and Saturday Nov. 26th Huge race at Bubba Raceway Park in Ocala fl, Winged Sprints, V-8 Thunderstocks, Late Model's Open Wheel Mini Sprints. Huge Thanksgiving weekend race Bubba is thankful event. For anyone who hasnt been here, Bubba the love sponge, 102.5 The Bone morning show host has bought the old Ocala speedway that sat dormant for years and restored the entire speedway, from the brand new clay track to concession stands to bathrooms and bleachers, the place is absolutely awesome. me and my wife have gone a bunch of times and its so much fun to watch these dirt track races. Bubba's track is 3/8 of a mile and these guys hit speeds of 140 mph i never thought i would like dirt track races till i went here and watched one, my god i am hooked!! such an awesome way to spend a saturday night, and its cheap 15 bucks per adult to get in, 6 and under free, 7 to 12 years old are 6 bucks. if you are in florida and free this coming saturday i highly siggest taking a ride to ocala to the BRP. well worth it trust me. sounds like a infomercial but i'm just talking from my time spent here its awesome. here is a link for all the details if you are interested.
http://bubbaracewaypark.com/ just scroll down a little bit. if you go i'll see ya there, the 98 lsc will be parked in the field!

dirt track

Ah Jamie, i knew the redneck was in ya.We just had to figure out what would take for it to come out.Just remember 20 million rednecks cant be wrong.It is a blast to watch and the price is a good one in these bad times. Enjoy my friend.:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back