Bronco Billy

billy bronco

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Good day, to all of you Mark V111 owners. I live near El Paso, where the car thieves are too dumb to know a great car(luckily). Since it's a very special type and rare car, it's great to be able to find help and give help, about these complex, high end sport coupes. The very last and best of the Hot Rod Lincolns. I now have 2, a 93 I've owned for 8 yrs, with a small fortune invested in the unique, freshly painted emerald green car. Now I just found a 1 owner, 97 base model, and the fun begins as it's an entirely different car,systems and options wise. Now, I'm trying to stockpile rare parts, for when I turn 80,as I'll still be driving ( i hope) both of these great but complex,hell to work on (electrical systems) coupes.
As for the moment,the primo, 97 metallic slate gray Mark, only needs the rear light bar brake light figured out. No easy task, unless an electrical engineer or neon sign repairman!
So,if anyone knows about this system, I'll pay 2 million peso's! Ha!

Most times it's just a bad ballast. Steve sells new ones for $116. He'll help you over the phone hooking it up, but it's not hard to do, and welcome. Any pics?

Members online

Back