Breaking News!!!

hottweelz

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Nov 18 (HottWeelz) -- HottWeelz, owner of Charger Technologies (from back when the Dodge Charger was his pride and joy) Primitive Hosting and also Official Freedom, has crossed the line in the Car Industry. News, rumor, and hearsay has flustered around about HottWeelz for nearly a week.

It has been confirmed, with substantial evidence, that the Lincoln Mark VIII has been declared M.I.A. The car was stolen back in June of 2005 and pursued in a Police Helicopter Chase in the mountains of Upstate NY at over 140mph. HottWeelz had publicly mentioned that the car has never been the same since recovered, by LoJack, earlier this year and HottWeelz has been very agitated.

Reports now indicate that he has been seen, in one of the five boroughs of New York City picking up a Dark Cherry Eldorado Coupe.

Based on the aforementioned rumor as well as evidence that Lincoln Mark VIII is no where in site, we can only conclude that HottWeelz, is indeed, the new owner of this Eldorado. Indicators of slight movements resulting in an increase of ownership percentiles amongs Cadillacs vs Lincolns have advisors recommending a Hold Status.

We asked HottWeelz to comment on this supposed transition across Manufacturers and he was quoted with saying "Well, I guess I didn't need those CobraStar Emblems after all."

Full Detail Found Here

I like the way you told the story! Great to see you around again!:Beer

Members online

No members online now.
Back