Break Pads, an Rotors

Tony Starks

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Im about to get some new rotors for my LS an i came across this place
out here in Toronto, but i wanted to see what you guys thought about this
places stuff, should i even bother with cross drilled or should i jus get regular ones? dont know too much about this stuff lol

check what these guys have. Do these rotors look legit?

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...-F-R-rotors-pads-1990-1991-W0QQAdIdZ179980552

Well those rotors are not going to fit. The page looks like an ebay page selling non-quality china stuff. Also the rotors in the picture are not the right lug pattern. I'd want to see the exact product before I bought anything.

I bought my LS with rotors that were already cross drilled and slotted and I have no complaints about them. I haven't taken my car to a track or anything yet so I haven't worked them hard to find their limits.

Well those rotors are not going to fit. The page looks like an ebay page selling non-quality china stuff. Also the rotors in the picture are not the right lug pattern. I'd want to see the exact product before I bought anything.

I bought my LS with rotors that were already cross drilled and slotted and I have no complaints about them. I haven't taken my car to a track or anything yet so I haven't worked them hard to find their limits.

cool thanks for ur help

Members online

Back