Boscobel Pics pt. II

torquemonkey

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Party at the Kiker's!!

Many thanks to Danny and his family for their hospitality. Too bad I didn't get pics. of the Burgers w/ the Hot Sauce. A big shout out to ChickenVIII for choking down two of them in a row. Go GenIIs!!!

Kiker's Party Nyssa.jpg

Kiker's Party Chicken.jpg

Kiker's Party Truck'n and Pred8tor.jpg

Kiker's Party Rich & Deb .jpg

Kiker's Party crowd.jpg

Kiker's Party crowd 2.jpg

Group at Kiker's party.jpg

Kiker's Party crowd 3.jpg

Oh yes the hot sauce... Hey ask Eric (Pred8tor) and Chicken what happens then you go to stop at the little boys room and you have some Mad Dog 357 on you hands!!! LOL....

mespock said:
Oh yes the hot sauce... Hey ask Eric (Pred8tor) and Chicken what happens then you go to stop at the little boys room and you have some Mad Dog 357 on you hands!!! LOL....

ooooooooooooooooo it wasent gooood at alllllll
can you say FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im still sore:eek:

now i am kicking myself in the ass for not telling my boss to have some one else work the overtime. i can't beleive i missed such a good time. oh well i guess thats whati get for being on salary..... maybe next year.

Good pics Torque. Torque we can't thank you enough for letting us use the room when you headed back for Madison to catch the flight. Many thanks man.:Beer A big thanks to the Kiker's for the awesome cookout. Very cool indeed.

Those flames bring back any feelings Chicken LOL....

I'm still fighting my memory stick.. Damn Pics look good on the camera can't get them on to the computer even went to Da wal-mart to try.

mespock said:

This is a public service announcement:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! If you think there might be even the slightest chance that you might have even a little of that yummy good delicious hot stuff on your hands, please, wash your hands before you handle your manhood.

You have been warned.

95Pred8r said:
This is a public service announcement:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! If you think there might be even the slightest chance that you might have even a little of that yummy good delicious hot stuff on your hands, please, wash your hands before you handle your manhood.

You have been warned.

rich told me about us having the same problem on sat night so i didnt feel as bad but still DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Ha ha, I guess we blew it on this one, I completely missed the warning label:

Mad Dog 357 Collector Hot Sauce
Mad Dog 357 Collector Hot Sauce. Warning-this limited edition sauce is extremely hot! Use at your own risk! The collector's edition of the Mad Dog 357 hot sauce comes with a 357 bullet on the cap. The bottle comes with an agreement poilicy on the side stating you are not drunk or on anything before you eat this stuff!!! That should be proof enough. Seriously, be very careful with this. You have been warned...

(5.0 oz) 10+ 357,000 Scoville Units

Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days.

hahahahahahah!!! I did not eat any of that stuff to much for my beat up stomach. LOL. I could tell that stuff was hot just by smelling it when Rich opened the bottle. And of course the intense pain experienced by eric and chicken after eating it.:eek:

Conti94 said:
hahahahahahah!!! I did not eat any of that stuff to much for my beat up stomach. LOL. I could tell that stuff was hot just by smelling it when Rich opened the bottle. And of course the intense pain experienced by eric and chicken after eating it.:eek:

no you have it wrong, now dont start lol at work but we had it on our hands and then went to the bathroom................hint hint! YEOUCH! I think that was how i was able to eat 2 of those hot azz burgers with out even thinking about it i was uh.........pre-occupied to say the VERY least

I had one bite to go on my burger and i couldn't finish it, I had to drink some milk for it to stop BURNING. :D

Here is where I get it from.. You get plenty to choose from...

Hot Sause site

Hey Pepps by putting it on a burger before we cooked it allowed some of the sauce to be cooked off.... If you want hot.... you got to take it straight!!!

You just have to read the label first... be warned...

mespock said:
Here is where I get it from.. You get plenty to choose from...

Hot Sause site

Hey Pepps by putting it on a burger before we cooked it allowed some of the sauce to be cooked off.... If you want hot.... you got to take it straight!!!

You just have to read the label first... be warned...
I was surprised that i ate as much of that burger as i did, i still say that Mad Dog 357 would make some great hot wings. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back