Borla Clip

Qty 1, 2011 Mustang GT w/ Borla Exhaust added to the bucket list.

:D

I wonder if those are just Borla mufflers or if it is the Thunderbird Borla CAT back system.

Sounds a little raspy, like Flowmasters. Me no like.

I wonder if those are just Borla mufflers or if it is the Thunderbird Borla CAT back system.

You need to wonder no longer; from the video description:

This is my 2004 Lincoln LS V8 with a custom cat-back exhaust. It has a Magnaflow X-pipe, resonator delete, 2.5 inch stainless steel tubing back to Borla S-type mufflers (stingers). This is a cold start and then takeoff.

Too raspy on the LS, the stang would get old after a couple days once the man made his presence known a few times.

This is a hard car to get to sound good without sounding buzzy at higher RPM's.

I'm not digging it. Sounds too glass-pack'ish or something. Way too harsh. If you could cut out the high-part of that exhaust note I would be fine with it. Would give it a more euro mellow toned exhaust. I also don't care for the droning it does. I only want to hear the engine when I am on it. If I am at a cruise then the most I want is a hum.

Just my opinion :)

Not sure what borla mufflers he has, maybe the stingers, but that sounds louder than what mine sounded like. Mine had a similar tone to magnaflows but was a little more quiet than the mags.

It doesn't soud bad, but something is missing.

Members online

Back