Body Kits

Body kits= 3 choices that I know of. The LSE, the Wings West or Razzi.

We will soon find out who buys the body kit. 7 days...already at 500.00. Hmmm I wonder who bidded on that :shifty:

theres one other, looking for the link, custom from a body shop out of cali. only thing is i dont like it.

GrayGhost1 said:
That one will go quickly and probably high too. That is the only one available at this time. IIRC, that guy bought that one from me.

If thats the one from you, my body shop guy said that it fit PERFECT!

He says he has done alot of aftermaket kits, and they never fir right. He was happy to use this one.

Bill at teamford.com can get you all you need, hes the cheapest out there so far. I spent over $2K so far on side skirts, front bumper, fog lamps, rear bumper skirts, rear license surround. They are not cheap at all. I still dont have the LSE spoiler or wheels.

V-8 said:
If thats the one from you, my body shop guy said that it fit PERFECT!

He says he has done alot of aftermaket kits, and they never fir right. He was happy to use this one.
It is an OEM body kit so no mods are necessary on the LSE Body Kit. It's a direct bolt on. That's what makes that kit unique. All the other body kits require some modifications. I bought the kit and put it on my car. Took me about 5 hours to install it and that was taking my time.

I can't wait to get these back in stock. Man, the manufacturer of the kits is killing me!!

Members online

Back