bluejet = Bad Buyer!

Since I am sure most members do not check the marketplace feedback area of the forum, I wanted to forewarn the LS members of this:
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/forum/showthread.php?93282-bluejet-Bad-Buyer
Transaction problems
Transaction problems: When buyer implied he wanted to pay in full early and requested refund of deposit, seller should have issued invoice equal to original selling price minus deposit indicating balance due. Not refunding deposit. If extra work was performed, painting, them that should have been indicated on the same invoice effecting the cost of the wheels. A timed payment transaction should have been indicated as a None Refundable Deposit and the painting charge pre-paid. The transaction took the sellers material out of the market place for a period of time by the buyer's actions agreed upon by both parties. Fair is the seller receiving just compensation for the loss of opportunity to offer the product for sale during this time. Deposits should always be none refundable! Seller in this case should have been entitled to deposit plus paint cost!

Transaction problems
Transaction problems: When buyer implied he wanted to pay in full early and requested refund of deposit, seller should have issued invoice equal to original selling price minus deposit indicating balance due. Not refunding deposit. If extra work was performed, painting, them that should have been indicated on the same invoice effecting the cost of the wheels. A timed payment transaction should have been indicated as a None Refundable Deposit and the painting charge pre-paid. The transaction took the sellers material out of the market place for a period of time by the buyer's actions agreed upon by both parties. Fair is the seller receiving just compensation for the loss of opportunity to offer the product for sale during this time. Deposits should always be none refundable! Seller in this case should have been entitled to deposit plus paint cost!

agreed.
i wouldnt have given the guy a dime of his money back... would not have held them for anyone i didnt personally know either. there are people out there who do shifty stuff on the internet... i can see why OP would smear if this happened, but when you play with fire..

tHREAD-hIJACK.gif

tHREAD-hIJACK.gif

He PM'd me about my wheels too. I haven't heard anything back since this thread...oh well

Transaction problems
I am not sure what all of that is, but to be clear:
1) I did not do any work to wheels, and will not unless I receive full payment for them. It was, however, asked of me and easily could have been done.
2) I am not going to keep someones money if they are not getting something in return. As much as the way bluejet handle this is crappy and stupid, I cannot in good conscience keep money that I have done nothing for.

The most entertaining part for me is that I have all of three or four people on my ignore list...and both of them are on it. :rolleyes: So without clicking through each post I do not even know what they are crying about; all I see is this:

View attachment 828467034

That's all I see unless someone quotes them, and the quoted response just reinforces why said person is on ignore.

Serious question: was this for the ultralegerras?

I may be interested... :shifty:

I do have quite a few cigars... :D

And here's another guy who would do the same to a seller but whaa whaaa whaaa if it happened to him.

Rather presumptuous of you there Ranchy. I recall all the crying you did and how they hurt your feelings when you got picked on as a new member.
Well here you have the goebbels of the search nazis.

That's all I see unless someone quotes them, and the quoted response just reinforces why said person is on ignore.

Now no one can read the BS. All post deleted. Back on track guys. Sorry, Josh for not catching this sooner. ALL BS post in this topic will be deleted. :D

Members online

Back