Black Sentas

Jrt1418

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I got the wheels back today. They turned out great. They still need to be cleaned. Not sure if I should leave the hole plugs chrome or paint them black.

Senta.jpg

Leave them chrome. It will look good while the car is moving. Put those rims on already.:p

Sweet. I like the chrome lugs with the black wheel myself.

Looks great. Leave the chrome which will look even better when you accent it with the Lincoln center caps:D

Yep, I want them. Not that painting them black made me want them but still. Looks fantastic! Leave the chrom plugs, add the chrome pillar covers, accent it with the chrome bumper trim and you'll be looking my-t-fresh lol.

I searched around for the 5/16 chrome hole plugs and found out that only the ones at Menards fit correctly. I bought all I could find at two Menards and only have enough to do one and a half wheel! I need 56 total which sucks because they 1.09 each. I have to wait for more to come in. As far as center caps, I am going to have a set of stock center caps sprayed black when I have the spoiler and grille painted. I attempted to paint the lincoln emblems a color other than black and silver but it is impossible to make it look good. They are too small and my hand shakes like I am going through heroin withdrawl when I try to paint them. Lol. I will just put the black ones on from my wheels. The one picture is after I stripped the paint off the little emblems. Impossible to paint!

caps.jpg

clear lincoln.jpg

I searched around for the 5/16 chrome hole plugs and found out that only the ones at Menards fit correctly. I bought all I could find at two Menards and only have enough to do one and a half wheel! I need 56 total which sucks because they 1.09 each. I have to wait for more to come in. As far as center caps, I am going to have a set of stock center caps sprayed black when I have the spoiler and grille painted. I attempted to paint the lincoln emblems a color other than black and silver but it is impossible to make it look good. They are too small and my hand shakes like I am going through heroin withdrawl when I try to paint them. Lol. I will just put the black ones on from my wheels. The one picture is after I stripped the paint off the little emblems. Impossible to paint!

Did you up check my Menards?? I actually work there. I could get some for you and probably even bring them up to nape-town. Also could use my discount. Haha.
Pm me if you want me to check my store

I attempted to paint the lincoln emblems a color other than black and silver but it is impossible to make it look good. They are too small and my hand shakes like I am going through heroin withdrawl when I try to paint them. Lol. I will just put the black ones on from my wheels. The one picture is after I stripped the paint off the little emblems. Impossible to paint!

try painting the star the best you can and then use some nail polish remover to clean up what you messed up. let that dry and then paint the background. thats what i did with mine.

Those came out great! Can't wait to see them installed. You are already lowered right?...I hope

Wow very nice! definitely keep the plugs chrome, it will add more to the classyness of the sentas.

Can't wait to see them on the car, eventho it already looks sexy with your drop and stockers.

Been thinking about doing my Sentas black ever since I bought them. I'm curious to see how they look. I would leave the plugs chrome for accent purposes. It looks good though.

Members online

No members online now.
Back