Black Cloud

sleepers

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, hope everyone is doing well. I have been gone for a while over five weeks now I believe, Last I had posted the flood waters from the Mississippi River were and did take over my place. After a week of pulling countless trailers dark to dark to help save others get out of the area, I was able to get most important belongings hauled out and moved my 5th wheel camper to live in during the duration. The wait was stressful as hell, did what I had to do. Not looking for sympathy, my mind has been in a different place but I am coming around again stronger than I was.... I keep telling myself. During the wait I lost my wife, she overdosed once again, a ongoing battle that left me lost. I tried. I cannot fix anyone but myself. I have moved back to home only recovering my shop, I will continue to live in my camper and do my thing. I am almost done with my last Harley build for the winter. Now the LS is close to getting the real attention I have been waiting throughout the cold season to get busy. Looking forward to catching up on the forum getting more of my knowledge on. That's my update....Got to go have some wind therapy, RIDE HARD!

As they say and it sounds like you doing it
If you're going through hell don't stop keep going.

Right on Slow, I am going forward, will spend the weekend finishing the clean up in the shop, I have been working out of my 25' Bike Hauler so it will feel good have my building back. Just got all of her belongings moved out and gone, dont know if I feel better or worse. Stand up tall push your chest out, Ride it like ya stole it! Have a great weekend.....

Hope to see pictures of your build. Keeping yourself busy is the right thing to do. :)

I am coming back to life, nice to be here reading again trying my best to get my head back on, yep I dig this place.............. have been driving the LS like a scalded dog, this car is a blast. Parts waiting in the shop with more coming in today. Take care all.

Members online

No members online now.
Back