Base MKVIII in Columbus Ohio.

I saw that ad too but didn't post it cuz the listing I saw didn't have pics..... would be nice to check it out

Doesn't look like a true DA. The seats appear to be too dark, even though we're looking through glass, it still would be a little lighter than that if they were lite graphite and the DA etching in the side glass would be large enough to see, I would think. If someone bought that car, it would be a bumpy ride home, I do know that. I have hit my Rays switch and drove mine low like that for about a 1/4 to 1/2 mile and it bounced me all over the inside of the car. I was on a nice smooth road too and it still bounced lol. Other than that, with stock 225/60/16's don't scrub anything until you take a sharp turn and it just rubs the inner fender lining. It's not bad but I won't be doing that again. Not comfortable at all.

So now we're down to $1300 for a slammed 96? I wouldn't do it unless the interior was a bit nicer than this.

1996-Lincoln-Mark-VIII_8614-16.jpg

Back seat has a rip in it too. Being slammed though, it might just need the compressor to be swapped because of the vent being possibly being stuck open.
idontknow.gif

Members online

No members online now.
Back