Barney not running again

rays brother

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
On the way to work this morning the car started to studder real bad. I pulled into parking lot and it stalled. I allready changed fuel filter, fuel pump, egr valve. Rite Noe I it's not 1 car it's all of them. I'll do a scan on it and see what it comes out to be.

*pulls out secret decoder ring*

Hmmm, unless hes talking about having sex with dead cats I think my decoder ring is broken. :(

Sorry I know I need a spell check. But I'm not as perfect as some of u on this website. I'm at work where I'm not even allowed to have my phone on. Just forget I even came on here and I'm going somewhere else to get the help I need.

On the way to work this morning the car started to studder real bad. I pulled into parking lot and it stalled. I allready changed fuel filter, fuel pump, egr valve. Rite Noe I it's not 1 car it's all of them. I'll do a scan on it and see what it comes out to be.

Fuel pressure needs to be checked at the rail since you have installed a new pump. That's where I would start.

Sorry I know I need a spell check. But I'm not as perfect as some of u on this website. I'm at work where I'm not even allowed to have my phone on. Just forget I even came on here and I'm going somewhere else to get the help I need.
EDITED:

Sorry, sghouldnt need to be run off from dick head comments.

Check the plugs and if its a first gen then check the plug wires too. If its a second gen then see if the plug boots are cracked.

can I have a kewkie pezzzz
cat-1.jpg

I'm sorry bud I was just messing with you. Don't take it personal.

come on jason dont let these guys rub you the wrong way. ive heard of problems with the fuel pumps in a gen one splitting the rubber hose inside the tank just above the pump so the fuel just recirculates inside the tank rather than being pumped out, get a gauge and check the psi

i agree with jason, he;s going somewhere else because everything on here lately is a big :q:q:q:qing joke, why does everyone have to ALWAYS be a sarcarstic ass hole, seriously? sure what he said was confusing, he wrote it from a phone and tried to write fast, so instantly make fun of him like he is a :q:q:q:qing retard right? this place is rediculous sometimes.

I agree with Jason, he's going somewhere else because everything on here lately is a big :q:q:q:qing joke. Why does everyone have to ALWAYS be a sarcarstic ass hole? Seriously? Sure what he said was confusing, he wrote it from a phone and tried to write fast, so instantly make fun of him like he is a :q:q:q:qing retard right? This place is ridiculous sometimes.

Fixed again.

:N

Where is the running away smiley?

chill out buddy, no need to get your feelers hurt over the interwebz.

i agree with jason, he;s going somewhere else because everything on here lately is a big :q:q:q:qing joke, why does everyone have to ALWAYS be a sarcarstic ass hole, seriously? sure what he said was confusing, he wrote it from a phone and tried to write fast, so instantly make fun of him like he is a :q:q:q:qing retard right? this place is rediculous sometimes.

Sometimes I wonder about the mods here, I like that they pretty much let people have at it, but sometimes it does get too ugly-first and foremost, this particular area is for technical assistance in working on and maintaining a somewhat complicated car that is unusual.

That has nothing to do with peoples' opinions on what other's do for a living (massage, lawyer, etc.) - next thing you know, there are comments about people's mother, or other childish BS...

There should be a 'rant and rave' section so that BS goes there, not cluttering up TECHNICAL information that should be HERE. Too many 'old timers' (you know who you are) get personal, because someone does not 'search' or fixes (or tries to fix) utilizing 'un-approved' methods...don't get me wrong, that .org place is stupid with the stuff they have a 'problem' with (that's why no one post there), but wading through the BS here gets tiring sometimes-entertaining nonetheless, but tiring too. And, the post-whores are prolific here, with little discouragement from Mods. That's a shame...

chill out buddy, no need to get your feelers hurt over the interwebz.

hey, you dont know the half of it, if you knew what kind of stuff was said to jason recently, you probably wouldnt even come back on this site, so before you tell him to chill out, do some research.

Members online

No members online now.
Back