Ball Joint

Angel12

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So my driver side ball joint needs to be replaced and the local salvage yard here has a lower left control arm.They say that it will not cover the ball joint,they said I could check it out but once I purchase it can not return it. So..How would i check the ball joint with the arm not being in the car? Any way of finding out?

I have a gen2 i emailed them and they haven't replied as of yet to see if the carry 16mm I believe that is the size for gen 2's

Parts like that you shouldn't buy from a junk yard. The only way to test the ball joints is with them on the car. You lift the car up and push up on the wheels to see if there is any play in the wheels.

Yes i know that, but 550 from a stealership. There isn't anyone that i know of as of yet that sells gen2 ball joints

Well looks like until someone offer them for gen 2, you might have bite the bullet and pay the price. Check around and other places. Try www.teamford.com, parts.com,. I've bought parts from both of these places and their prices where cheaper than going to the local dealer.

Well looks like until someone offer them for gen 2, you might have bite the bullet and pay the price. Check around and other places. Try www.teamford.com, parts.com,. I've bought parts from both of these places and their prices where cheaper than going to the local dealer.

Not bad 313 with shipping about 400 total.

Deeza (rockauto.com) - Crap

Dear LowLS,

We apologize that you had problems with the Deeza ball joint you ordered and we are sorry to hear your comment about our products.

All Deeza parts come with our warranty, 2 year/40,000 miles. We have not received any claims from you on the part you purchased yet. However, if you can let us know where you purchased the product, your order number, name, delivery address and part number you received; we would be more than happy to arrange a pick-up for the part from you and refund you fully on your part and shipping costs. This would also give us the opportunity to review the part and understand the reason why it was not up to your satisfaction.

I also read your post saying "they are not the same sizes when bought." and I need to comment on that. The part number LN-G603 is 14mm ball joint and it is dimensionally exactly same with the OE ball joint. There should not be any problems about that as we reverse-engineer the products through the OEM specifications and dimensions and we have sold thousands of this ball joint without any problems in the last 6 months.

If you are looking for the 16mm ball joint for Lincoln LS', you need to order Deeza Part# LN-G604.

You can reach me at my email: koray.kuru @ deezachassis.com or call toll free 877-336-2595.

Thank you.
Koray Kuru
Product Development Director
Deeza Chassis Parts

Members online

Back