Baggin a LS?

mikedeezy123

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Baggin a LS? What do you guys think of puttin airbags on a ls. Has anyone ever riddin in a bagged car? Does it sacrifice ride quality? I hate the gap between my tires and the car itself but i dont want to lower on 20s cuz i dont want to be havin to buy new tires every month. i already dealt with that on my old dropped integra. Whats a full system cost? I dont want to be hoppin around...i just wanna drop and raise when necessary. Thanks for the help!!!!!

do a search - someone posted a thread a while ago with a couple of LSes already completed - was gauging interest for a production system.

Search on Cardomain.com too. I've seen at least two there that were bagged. It's been done but I don't know the system they used.

like this, not mine

ls bagged and rims.jpg

itsnotmydaddys said:
like this, not mine
Thats excactly what i want. What kinda body kit does that car have? Do u have any idea whose car that is? I would love to ask him a few ?s

I had bags on my 95 accord a couple years ago. I was the first import in my area to have them. I thought it was the coolest thing at first. Its great to show off at shows and out in public. But there are down sides. The ride quality sucked on bad roads. There were alot where I used to live. On the highway it wasn't too bad. But I did one day run into a problem with a leaking cylinder and the car would not go up in the front.

There are alot of perks, but it all depends on how you are going to use your car. I would says if its your daily driving vehicle I would not do it. But if you plan on doing shows then it would be a plus to the judges. Just my opinion after having them.

Not sure Im talking about the same kind of bags you are but the Mark VIII's had an air ride suspension. Ride quality was great but they were notorious for leaking. Expensive fixes.

Members online

No members online now.
Back