Baddest LS

Wooowwwzzzeerr. Nice. I wonder how they got the lights to look like that

The ILLEST!! Flared fenders with LSE front clip!! I got a new dream now.:hump:

I bet that big 'ole turbo he hung on it has massive lag, but once it spools up, hold on!

That's a centrifugal supercharger, not a turbo.

4.6 family engine. Must have a dry-sump to enable setting the engine lower in the chassis. Turbo'd versions of the engine are known to make 2000+ horsepower. I wonder what he has for a trans and rear-end/suspension.

VERY NICE!!!!
KS

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!! Need more info on that asap

That is pretty damn sick. There is another one on flickr with a 4.6 i think.

With a lot of money and skill I would believe a 4.6 could fit in there. Plus if he did that much to the engine I would hope he did a tranny and suspension upgrade

4.6 fits for sure. one could swap a newer 3v with tranny into the ls fairly easily. an ls1,2,3,7 motor wouldnt be too hard either. my friends shop kept trying to get me to do an ls1 or mustang motor. theyve wanted to put one in my car forever they think itll be easy. i just never really had enough cash to buy the motor tranny and ecu. they seem to think the install wouldnt to hard just the wiring and custom driveshaft

yes - Ford dropped a 4.6 and 5.0 into a LS as test mules, they fit, just not from the bottom like the do on the assembly line.

Very cool!

Would be nice to see that guy run at the Southern Super Heavy Shootout events down there in Commerce!

Members online

Back