Back in the LS after 3 years in storage!

01lssport

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So after 3 years of the LS being in storage, I finally got to give her bath. A few picks are attached. Still having problems with the fuel gauge. Probably going to have to replace the fuel sending unit. I also made a deal with my wife... I can pick-up some wheels just have to buy her some boobs first! Either way I am a winner.
DSC01544_edited.jpg
DSC01547_edited.jpg
DSC01548_edited.jpg

DSC01544_edited.jpg

DSC01547_edited.jpg

DSC01548_edited.jpg

I also made a deal with my wife... I can pick-up some wheels just have to buy her some boobs first! Either way I am a winner.

Nice deal..I just worked out one similar to that with my ole lady except for when I buy her boobs she will buy me another motorcycle..Win Win for me!!!

huh... my girlfriend came with boobs already.

Nice looking LS. I like how the headlights are color matched. I need to paint mine too.

The wife and I have a similair deal. I get to suicide the reardooors on the LS, when she gets boobs.

Damn, everyone here seems to be floatin in the cash if they can just buy boobs all the time ... I have $200.000 in my checking account lol

yea WTF at these boob purchases. If a woman told me i could get something when i buy her boobs, id tell her to just go buy her own boobs and ill go buy my own parts.

and i thought BMW wifes were crazy. who knew LS wifes just want boobs.

yea WTF at these boob purchases. If a woman told me i could get something when i buy her boobs, id tell her to just go buy her own boobs and ill go buy my own parts.

and i thought BMW wifes were crazy. who knew LS wifes just want boobs.

I think you fail to see the benefits in this transaction. I would buy the boobs regardless. I will get my money's worth out of them... trust me!

The only proper way to examine boobs isn't with before and after pictures. It really requires proper motorboatin'

Yea but thats just one mans opinion, I highly doubt hes gonna let all of us motorboat them bad boys after she gets them hahah my ex would be cool with it however thats why shes the ex.. eh fake boobs are overrated, i like seein em bounce around whats the fun in them being completely immobile?

You know real ones can save your life one day..real boobs float...fakes sink

it's the pool test..from MANswers :p

Members online

Back