Autisim _ I beg you - Please read - Please sign Marquis's petition

MsM8tress

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
We all know someone, or have a family member that is autistic - please take a moment to go to this url read the petition and sign it:

http://www.change.org/petitions/aud...dium=email&utm_source=signature_receipt#share

The same thing is happening to my nephew Kristopher right now. Kristopher is 15 years old-well he and his twin brother Keith will be 15 on May 31, they are both around 6"5 and 300lbs [the meds suck! and make them gain weight]. My sister, my mom, my entire family is fighting for him. Like Marquis, my nephew is being held in a place that does not know how to care for him, that restrains him, I can't think further than that - we only make sure we are there everyday....well, they will not let family in, only his mom, my sister Chris.

Marquis is a few years older than my nephew so he is going thru the "adult" system for how our county is dealing with this developmental disability issue...Marquis is lucky....he can talk, neither of my nephews can talk.

Please take just a few minutes to go to the petition and sign it...I could barely read all of the petition, and had to stop watching the video half way...

Please, again, I ask just take a second to go sign the petition...I want more than anything to help Marquis reach the goal of signatures by the end of Monday.

Thank you all so very much

Smooches and God bless you!!!!

Debi

Members online

Back