Atlanta guys??

MAllen82

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone in Atlanta wanna get together sometime, or anyone in a decent driving distance?

MAllen82 said:
Anyone in Atlanta wanna get together sometime, or anyone in a decent driving distance?
How about around September 17 and 18? NOPI will be going on that weekend at the Atlanta Motor Speedway.

sounds good to me! Anyone ever get to the dragway? I go with my friend all the time who has a '71 charger with a 440. Man, that car is fast, I love that thing.

MAllen82 said:
sounds good to me! Anyone ever get to the dragway? I go with my friend all the time who has a '71 charger with a 440. Man, that car is fast, I love that thing.

Do they run on Friday night? Maybe we could make a trip out Friday nigh is the weather permits. I am definitely doing 6 flags on friday day though.

I would recommend finding a hotel close to the track. The reason is the first day last year we waited for about 2 hours to get into the track. It was a complete nightmare. So, you go very early on Saturday or you don't go until closer to lunch.

If we had a good count on who's going then we could get a block of rooms somewhere. The wife isn't going this year so I'll probably be by myself. So, I could care less where I stay. I'm not as picky as her.

Noah, you want to call around and see what's available?

Hey, let's talk about this in the chat! We need to hammer out some details.

i can help you guys out big time just let me know with what-hotels, backroads so your not waiting in line! sned me a private message for my phone number and give me a call for info on shum stuff

Members online

Back