arrgghh My Old LS In The Salvage Yard!! (sniff)

De-marko

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

It has been a bit since I have joined in on the LS forums! I'm still rolling in my '02 LSE and have done a couple things like springs and blacked out trim. I'll post pics later.

Well, today I was at work and another car enthusiast was talking to me and said he had seen an LS in the salvage yard a couple days ago and that it had an unusual front lip spoiler he hadn't seen before. I was intrigued by that and asked him the color of the car. He said Black with a grey interior and told me where he had seen it. I was curious so I ran over there after work and sure enough I found my old car!! I know because of the Mach 1 spoiler with mesh insert and for sure by the blue valve covers and such!

As to be expected it was in sad shape! Tranny and exhaust gone, engine and interior hacked up, right rear side crashed into etc. Really sucks to have looked at it because sitting there is all the timing chain replacement work I did and all the new accessories, suspension, money and time etc..:frown: I almost felt bad for it!

The Eibach springs and clear headlights were still there!

I'm actually going to go over there again tomorrow and get the rear tie rods, I replaced those on that car about 2 1/2 years ago I need them for my car!

A couple pics of when I had it and now.

blue covers.jpg

LS 1.jpg

LS 2.jpg

LS 4.jpg

LS 5.jpg

LS 6.jpg

mach 1 lip.jpg

I want that black rear surround and the front upper grille if it's still there!

When the day comes that I sell my LS, I will have to make a concerted effort to never look at LS for sale or parting out ads again.

I want that black rear surround and the front upper grille if it's still there!

Well the rear surround was broken up pretty good on the right hand side and one of the license plate light lenses are missing. The hood was gone with the grille.

When the day comes that I sell my LS, I will have to make a concerted effort to never look at LS for sale or parting out ads again.

Ha! yeah!

Well the rear surround was broken up pretty good on the right hand side and one of the license plate light lenses are missing. The hood was gone with the grille.

Thanks for looking/responding

I actually just found an purchased a black rear surround, 5 minutes ago. Now just for the upper grille. It's out there somewhere just waiting for me. LOL

A couple more pics.

One of them is a totally blasted '00 LS with Pontiac rims...which may have not looked too bad on a good car.

The 2nd is a legit set of charcoal 1st Gen LSE rims.

GEN 1 wheels.jpg

pontiac LS.jpg

man that's creepy... Did you feel her crying? She was begging you to save her from that place... if you go back and rape her carcass for more parts... YOU SIR ARE A MONSTER!

Or it could be that some of her soul can be carried on in the current car! :biggrin:

Kind of like saving a pair of your ex'es panties and having your new chick wear them ....lmfao

A couple more pics.

One of them is a totally blasted '00 LS with Pontiac rims...which may have not looked too bad on a good car.

The 2nd is a legit set of charcoal 1st Gen LSE rims.

thats a weird lip on the "LSE" rims, no?

No.... That's normal. The LSE wheel just had gunmetal spokes and a polished lip.

:shifty:

I have the standard 5 spoke solid chrome wheels on my LSE....Or maybe a fake LSE?

:shifty:

I have the standard 5 spoke solid chrome wheels on my LSE....Or maybe a fake LSE?

Year???? Also, the wheels may have been changed..... The gunmetal wheels were, IIRC, a one year run.

Members online

Back