are you :q:q:q:qing kidding me??

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
so apparently low miles means a car is worth alot, even if the car is a total heap of :q:q:q:q, it still has low miles so its worth a mint. look at this 93 pile of dog:q:q:q:q in alabama for 3 grand, the add should say it also needs 3 grand worth of paint, and 500 dollars worth of interior trim replaced and cleaned. 3 grand wtf???
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...ds=25&cardist=391&standard=false&rdpage=thumb

Holy guacamole! That paint is horrific. That looks like a pretty neglected car that was never washed. Man, I've seen 200K mile Mark VIIIs that look better! I mean painting it aint no big deal, but if simply washing it was something the owner was too lazy to do, God knows what else was neglected. Looks risky to me. Lazy people who destroy these cars should be slapped and don't deserve to drive these rare pieces.

thats messed up and look at the interior trim part laying on the ground....lol!!! car is a total pile of crap.

Holy guacamole! That paint is horrific. That looks like a pretty neglected car that was never washed. Man, I've seen 200K mile Mark VIIIs that look better! I mean painting it aint no big deal, but if simply washing it was something the owner was too lazy to do, God knows what else was neglected. Looks risky to me. Lazy people who destroy these cars should be slapped and don't deserve to drive these rare pieces.

My 168k miles Mark has got a few scratches in the corners.
Everything else is absolutley perfect paint wise on the car.
And I paid just a tad more for that, IN SWEDEN!
In the US people seem to almost throw the Mark 8's on people! Cheap as hell!

Honestly I haven't seen an amazing deal since you sold yours 97badlsc....now yours was a deal of a lifetime in my eyes

no this was a deal, i replaced all the front suspension, the front bags and new tires. this is my 98 with 215k on it, needs absolutely nothing, it runs and drives like a brand new car and i paid $1,350 for it. the paint is nearly flawless on it too that 93 is a 500 dollar car.
this car was the deal of a lifetime!
lightningandfreshdetailpics063.jpg

lightningandfreshdetailpics075.jpg

lightningandfreshdetailpics076.jpg

That ad is gunna make my mark look great when I sell it for $1500 here in a few weeks

Jamie, every time I see the 98, I get sad, and I miss her! I need to come back down and drive her again!

i am totally jealous and retract my previous statement!!!! nasty car man, one day ill be there....but in 1st gen form, but my next car will be the 98

Even worst is when they pay this much for it, a year later it slams to the ground, they don't know how to fix it & they junk the car!

good point. i wouldn't give that place 500. thats a p.o.s and its a shame

looks like a flood victim of a car, and one they left under water for some days. and would you look at that, it's in the mobile la area... can you say katrina?

i bought two marks that were katrina victims. we got them from copart in tampa. they brought over a ton of flood cars and trucks to fl for some reason. probably to rebuild them and put them back on the road. i tore the 2 marks apart but threw away all the electrical crap, shame too both were nice before they got washed!!

Hey what happened to the silver one that you bought from me. Ive been thinking about getting another one for a DD. Theres a blue one one CL for 1100 that needs bags.

who is fordspeed? are you the one i bought the silver and pink one from, you had that mark 7 lsc? the silver one i sold to a member here in ft. lauderdale.

Thats cool. Thats a nice black one you have now. Did you switch that over to the mustang bolt pattern?

Members online

Back