Anyone want a Magnaflow 10791 X-Pipe?

PGA2B

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Just checking to see if anyone wants a Magnaflow X-Pipe. Also posted in the Classifieds.

It is a 2 1/2" in and 2 1/2" out. It was used for about a month and in like new condition. Looking for $60 shipped OBO.

Stock photo:
10791.jpg

On Car:
35173995633_large.jpg

:Beer

Now I'm thinking... remove resonators or replace with Aeroturbines?

:Beer

Now I'm thinking... remove resonators or replace with Aeroturbines?

I kept the stock resonators, so my preference would be the Aeroturbines. You can have then remove the stock ones and see if you like the sound...it will not be much more expensive to check it out that way.

True. I should just have them remove the resonators and put in the x pipe. Also going to do 2.25" piping. Wonder how loud that would be without cats?

True. I should just have them remove the resonators and put in the x pipe. Also going to do 2.25" piping. Wonder how loud that would be without cats?

Loud is relative. For a four-door luxury sedan, way-too-f'ing-loud in my opinion...but it seems like all the cool kids on here want their LS to sound like a Flowmastered Mustang, so I am probably in the minority with my opinion.

I agree with you. I want to remove my cats though. So, I'm thinking resonators are a must.

Members online

Back