Anyone want 3" aluminum tubing...

01lssport

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I have 2 peices of aluminum tubing that are 18" long with a 90 degree mandrel bend in each. There are three, 3" to 3" couplers and four, 3" to 3.5" couplers. The tubes are polished. Make me an offer if intrested. Cleaning house.

tubing.jpg

tubing.jpg

i dont know if the curves are right.. but that work to fit a custom intake on a 2002 LS?

either a lincoln LS v6
or a LSE v8

let me know pls.. i have both and am interested

BanginLS said:
i dont know if the curves are right.. but that work to fit a custom intake on a 2002 LS?

either a lincoln LS v6
or a LSE v8

let me know pls.. i have both and am interested

On the V6, yes. I made mine from a piece of this material.
The V8 intake is way to long, you would need another piece.

did you sell it? how much you want with it shipped? Looking for a project for my explorer. Thanks

so with this i can have an intake on my lincoln LS v6? how much shipped to 33185 florida?

BanginLS said:
so with this i can have an intake on my lincoln LS v6? how much shipped to 33185 florida?
That will not work straight up on your V6. You'll need to add two vacuum fittings and tap a hole for the air sensor. Also, you'd need to add a mounting bracket to the bottom to hold in place. It's not as straightforward as it looks unless you are Mr. Mack Daddy Mechanic.

GrayGhost1 said:
That will not work straight up on your V6. You'll need to add two vacuum fittings and tap a hole for the air sensor. Also, you'd need to add a mounting bracket to the bottom to hold in place. It's not as straightforward as it looks unless you are Mr. Mack Daddy Mechanic.

Ken is right. It takes a little modification to make it work. You definetly don't have to be "Mr. Mack Daddy Mechanic" to do it. I made three V6 intakes from these parts. Works really easy with the KKM True Rev set-up.

GrayGhost1 said:
It's not as straightforward as it looks unless you are Mr. Mack Daddy Mechanic.

Well then... just call me "Mr. Mack Daddy" Mechanic lol!!

01lssport said:
To mholhut's house... He bought them for a Mack Daddy Mod.
LMAO! I knew he was the ultimate Mr. Mack Daddy Mechanic!! :Beer

did you take the 40 or is this a biding thing? pm me and let me know i am not intrested in a biding war.

Staff online

Members online

Back