Anyone see this shift knob?

I was gonna get that one...But the legit version!!! LoL,....The original is made By Razo. They are a step below momo. I always kinda liked it....Kinda like a fighter pilot! lol.

-JJ

Looks like something I used to use to play flight simulator with on my old Atari Xe.

kinda cool. I dont know how well it would go with the interior of these cars. ESP with the black interior. There just isnt much else in there that is chromish like that.

Then you need the stainless steel shark tooth grallz.

Don't forget to spray paint it orange and put some ricer mesh on it :D

I paid $200 for a carbon fibre shift knob for my Viper. Total rip-off but it does look good!

+2, If you want a new shift knob and have a black leather one, I have a woodgrain that I'm willing to part with.

What are you asking?

I have a tan leather wheel, the middle part is peeling to reveal black plastic though.

King03LS8, I just looked at your pic gallery. Noticed the wood shifter.

I was asking if you had a black leather wheel with wood that you might want to trade for a al black one. I just thought I would ask since you are willing to trade the shift nob out for a black one.

Sorry, I do not. Tan interior. I was just offering the shifter because I'd like to have a black one.

No, no, no,... its " Blang Blang"

1.jpg

Members online

Back