Anyone know what this is

pepperman

The Real Deal
Reaction score
I was told this item came off a Mark VIII.

New Image.jpg

Pretty sure that is the driver's side floor mat hook on a 93 Mark VIII. Not sure how many years they used that style. It hooks to the front of the seat track then to the mat.

You hotties are smokin hot! That is exactely what it is!

See you in chat! Smooches

ps - thanks pepp

msm8

Looks like that thing would rust into your carpet

I don't have one on my 94??? My mat hooks to the front left bolt that goes to the floor. (seat and mat bolt to the floor)

That is what I thought everyone would guess it was, the brake clip - surprised xr guessed it right off. So many are either rusted to oblivion or missing completely.

I am also surprised a 94 has one... guessing it was a early EARLY 94.... wonder when Icars 94 was made?

MsM8

I have to admit, I had just removed my son's 93 entire interior except dash, just a few days before. I think I would have known anyway, but not positive. As you said, I've seen many rusted to the carpet and missing. If anyone needs 93 aquamarine interior parts let me know.

Interesting color for an interior.... I think I recently saw it...is it a really light blue? I loved it... almost made me buy it!

Icar - check the build date would ya...I am really curious... and I think spaph. is too! ;)

Smooches Hotties!

Was the sill plate also a 93 only piece?. I just picked some up from a black on black 93 and instead of having the metal plate in the middle these are all black and have a MarkVIII emblem in the middle.I think they look better. oh yeah I looked and it has a two piece driveshaft and a z3 pcm :(

My first 94 came with one also ... and also rusted into the carpet

my 94 has it also and it's not rusted.build date 10/93

I wonder when they started building 94's.... my first mark was a 94 and it had the plastic hook in the carpet and the circle in the mat..musta been a change around nov 93??? lol wierd...

The one I have is in great condition, the entire Mark was in fablous condition... less thean 98k on it... I really had a hard time strippin her... talked to her the whole time, both visits.... poor girl, she shouldn't a been in the pick n pull lot....

I wonder when they started building 94's.... my first mark was a 94 and it had the plastic hook in the carpet and the circle in the mat..musta been a change around nov 93??? lol wierd...

The one I have is in great condition, the entire Mark was in fablous condition... less thean 98k on it... I really had a hard time strippin her... talked to her the whole time, both visits.... poor girl, she shouldn't a been in the pick n pull lot....

Hey where is your Gold Bling ? :shifty:

Members online

No members online now.
Back