Anyone here name their cars?

jgbigguy

LVC Member
Reaction score
I have named all of my vehicles since ive started driving. Ive had the LS for 2 weeks and i am still trying to come up with something good. What are some of your car's names, if you are the kind to name your car.

I just call mine the Lincoln lol. You know the movie 2012 about the world ending. Well when there in the plane going to china and they have to crash land. They decide toget in one of the cars in the cargo of the plane and drive it out of the plane for a safer way out of the plane as it had to make a rough landing. Well anyway the big Russian? Guy goes "we take the bently". So I say "we take the Lincoln". Lol. I know it's not a special name but I also could not come up with anything. And I've owned one (well 4 total) for about 3.5 years now .

most of the names i call my car will get blocked out by that damn "he said a bad word" image.

most of the names i call my car will get blocked out by that damn "he said a bad word" image.

haha haven't we all been there?
My friends always call it the lincoln, so that stuck. kinda lame I know...
I call it the discustang eater (mustang) on my feel good days lol

I think we already have one of these.

Chaluluuuuuuuu for mine

hahaha nice! My neighbor just got a new truck and for some reason it said "coral" on the back, i believe cuz they got it from coral cadillac in florida, so i started refering to it as Coral and it stuck, so now him and his wife refer to it as Coral as well :)

Loretta Lynn, Josh Turner did a song "Loretta Lynn's Lincoln" or something like that.

I don't have an LS, got a mark 8, I also call mine "The Lincoln" even when my dad had the car id be like can I wash the lincoln, it stuck with me too, he had the car for 4 years, he handed the keys over in august :)

I don't name my cars because I don't want to get emotionally attached to them :shifty:

jk :p

I usually say "my car" or "my Lincoln" or "my LS".

"Red Dragon"
Took the restrictor plate off to give the Red Dragon some juice. But it ain't exactly street legal so keep it on the down low. lol

This is really name of my mk8 the LS is to slow.

hahaha nice! My neighbor just got a new truck and for some reason it said "coral" on the back, i believe cuz they got it from coral cadillac in florida, so i started refering to it as Coral and it stuck, so now him and his wife refer to it as Coral as well :)

Mine would be called Sewell cause oddly enough I bought it from a Cadillac dealer.

The wifes old car (98 concorde) was Black Betty, from the song of course.
The wifes new truck (07 Commander) is Jesse.
My old truck (01 S-10) was Black Beauty.
My old truck (03 Blazer) was the $hitter. (it was old man tan, yuck)
My 95 Yukon is Betsy.
The new car (04 LS) TBD.

Lately I've been calling my car "Explitive Deleted" :)

For a long time my LS was GDMFPOS. But now I've got the airbag light off, and it's just "the Lincoln" again.

My 10-yr old (6 at the time) named my LS "Lucy Lincoln". She is such a sweet old gal...

Members online

Back