Anyone Have a fan for sale

MrWilson

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi after almost a year of seclusion. My mark is sold, and my truck is getting to the point where the cooling system needs a little better kick. So, knowing how kicka$$ the fan is on the mark, Im looking for one now. Anyone got one?

Highly surprised you would poke you head back in here.

I really got a Thank You for So Quickly Shipping that back seat to me , what was it 7 months countless phone calls on my part.
Only because your Mom found out that you had jacked me did you send it.

I had sold the car by then . That only took 2 weeks to sell

I guess you can't get any thing done quickly .

Highly surprised you would poke you head back in here.

I really got a Thank You for So Quickly Shipping that back seat to me , what was it 7 months countless phone calls on my part.
Only because your Mom found out that you had jacked me did you send it.

I had sold the car by then . That only took 2 weeks to sell

I guess you can't get any thing done quickly .

suck it. i wasnt asking you anything. and my mother had nothing to do with it.

it certiantly is nice to have a forum now that i dont have to deal with a$$holes like you anymore. you only never got the seats cuz you sent me to began with. Like you expect me to send you perfectly fine seats, for shocks that wouldnt hold the front of my car? lol.

I got a fan, full assembly with only 3000 miles on it, pretty much new from Ford... how much are you willing to pay? I was keeping it around in case I needed a replacement.

I got a fan, full assembly with only 3000 miles on it, pretty much new from Ford... how much are you willing to pay? I was keeping it around in case I needed a replacement.

well prolly not as much as you want judging by its "newness" Im just looking for one for about $40-50. If you could refresh my memory, the mk fan is a single right? whats the size of the thing again. thanks.

Yes, the MK8 fan is a single fan and pulls crazy CFM. I suggest calling the local junkyards for a Mark VIII if you are trying to get it for 40-50.

suck it. i wasnt asking you anything. and my mother had nothing to do with it.

it certiantly is nice to have a forum now that i dont have to deal with a$$holes like you anymore. you only never got the seats cuz you sent me to began with. Like you expect me to send you perfectly fine seats, for shocks that wouldnt hold the front of my car? lol.

so full of , I know from an other member here that you had those springs on you r car .

Btw shocks don't hold up front end of a car.

Yes, the MK8 fan is a single fan and pulls crazy CFM. I suggest calling the local junkyards for a Mark VIII if you are trying to get it for 40-50.

pritty much what i was speculating. Doesnt hurt to see if anyone has one for that price.

so full of , I know from an other member here that you had those springs on you r car .

Btw shocks don't hold up front end of a car.

yes i did have them on the car when i sold it. but for the few weeks i drove the car after i tried them out, i put the busted airbags back on, because it offered a better ride.

thanks professor.

Members online

No members online now.
Back