any p/ser's

lincolnboy

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
help fotochop these wheels on a 97-98 mk8

0304tr_heat06_z.jpg

brian1.jpg

Or any one have a pic of a mk8 97-98 facing the same way

Why would you want to see what those wheels look like on a Mark VIII, they are FUGLY!!!!!!!!

pepperman said:
Why would you want to see what those wheels look like on a Mark VIII, they are FUGLY!!!!!!!!

CAUSE I LIKE THOSE!!!!!! want to see if they look good on a mk8 before i buy them

ONEBADMK8 said:
I would have to guess that they would look rice and horrible.
Lololol!!!! :I cookie cutter SUV/rice wheels suck. why would anybody think that those look good on a car? they look like wagon wheels. see pic below.

Last edited by a moderator:
well post up some other rims that would look good on a mark 8 -97-98

ummmm no but :q:q:q:q no.... the cobra r's are starting to look rice on the mk8 now........

:p
JuNgLe BoYz - Chameleon said:
not crazy about the wheelz, but here you go...

i wonder if those in color would change the look im diggin them..of course i think anglena jolie and tombraider girl is :q:q:q:qing ugly

JuNgLe BoYz - Chameleon said:
not crazy about the wheelz, but here you go...
attachment.jpg

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

lincolnboy said:

i wonder if those in color would change the look im diggin them..of course i think anglena jolie and tombraider girl is :q:q:q:qing ugly

Angie and the Tobmraider girl are one in the same and those rims still look goofy as hell on a Mark.

lincolnboy said:

Dude those rims still look fugly on a Mark VIII, look for something else. As Angelina Jolie being fugly grow up some she is Hot!!!!!!

hey everyone makes there own when it comes to the mark's make yours stand out from the rest i like those rims. but i wouldent put them on my mark.
do what you want to do its your car not his his his his hers hers his or theirs it's yours. have fun with it see where you can go and make it look like. get a few pairs of rims. marks can change apperence so quickly with just some tint and rims and you have a totally diff car then you just had. like i said do what u want to do its your car make it different then everyone elses

Members online

Back