Any other Cadillac enthusiast like this site more than the CadillacForums

eots44

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I am a member there as well, and I know the Cadillac Forums is going to have more info on Cadillacs, but I find this site a lot easier to use. I go on here more than I do there.

I have an account there as well because I still like Cadillac, and like to know what other people have to say. Would own an Eldorado if it didn't have a N*. Too bad it's best quality is also it's worst.

If more Caddy people were here, it would make the site much more interesting but CF has a huge following and lots of info. Don't see how LVC will be picked over CF at this moment by other users.

I know what your saying about the Eldorado, I think in the final years 2000-2002 they kind of gave up on it, because as where the Deville and Seville both got facelifts, new interiors and a more reliable Northstar, they didn't do anything with the Eldorado, 2002 it still had the steering wheel and gauges used since 94, as where the rest of the fleet was updated, it still had the old style emblems in 02 when the rest of the Cadillac fleet had the new emblem style. Im actually surprised both Cadillac and Lincoln stopped making large floaty luxury coupes, it's not like there was much other competition out there they basically dominated that segment.

Members online

Back