Any LS in Seattle

loveLSE

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
just want to see if there are other LVC people in seattle.
it would be cool to get together.

From Seattle

Hi guys,

I'm also in Seattle. Been looking for some people for a get-together. We have to take advantage of the nice weather! Sun, BBQ, beer, and Lincolns!

Jeff

another question

loveLSE said:
just want to see if there are other LVC people in seattle.
it would be cool to get together.

Hi loveLSE,

On a seperate note, I noticed you cleared out your headlights. I know theres a billion posts on how to clear them, but I tried this past weekend and couldn't figure out how to take off the temperature sensor :Bang I read that some people didn't even bother taking that off and the cover with the 3 plugs that go over the bumper, and just unscrewed the lights and pulled them out. How did you go about doing it? Also, I know that you need to have grey sealant to do this, but I'm not sure if I have black or grey(even tho I checked). Is it pretty obvious if it's grey or black? I want to say I have black sealant(nooo!), but both my headlights still fog up and I know I have an earlier build LS so I'm unsure. Anyways, thanks and we should get a meet started! :steering

LSAddict said:
Hi loveLSE,

On a seperate note, I noticed you cleared out your headlights. I know theres a billion posts on how to clear them, but I tried this past weekend and couldn't figure out how to take off the temperature sensor :Bang I read that some people didn't even bother taking that off and the cover with the 3 plugs that go over the bumper, and just unscrewed the lights and pulled them out. How did you go about doing it? Also, I know that you need to have grey sealant to do this, but I'm not sure if I have black or grey(even tho I checked). Is it pretty obvious if it's grey or black? I want to say I have black sealant(nooo!), but both my headlights still fog up and I know I have an earlier build LS so I'm unsure. Anyways, thanks and we should get a meet started! :steering

Im not sure which temp sensor you are talking about.
what year is your LS.
I think they started using black glue from 2003.
if yours is pre-2003 then I think it's grey glue. which mean yes, angel eyes.
when I took my headlights out, there wasnt any temp sensor.

surfaaron said:
I live just north of downtown at 130 th. Were are you at.

Cool.
I live in Magnolia and work in south lake union.
I bought my car at the LMF dealership on 130th.
good to know there are other LVC member with LS in seattle.

Members online

Back