Another year of Ray being missed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, yeah. People haven't forgot Ray, they're still modding their cars with inspirations that he started. Can you at least type your name at the bottoms of your posts? They'll let you change your username for free, you know. And what's with WE? When I think about people I knew that died, and I talk to myself about it, I say "I miss you man". Unless you mean ''we'' like your family, then you could just sit and say it at a family prayer. And another thing, if it's been a long last year, find a hobby this year. People I miss don't slow down my year. Come to think of it, why didn't you just think that to yourself, instead of loggin on here and typing it out? I tell you one more thing, if Ray is worth remembering to people, they'll remember. There's this thing called memorial day, and that's a day that you think about your loved ones who've passed. This board didn't stop when he left. Alot of people don't even know who the F you're talking about. It's disrespectful. Not only to Ray but people that knew him. I promise. I don't know how you do it, but friends of mine that've died, I never spoke much about it. I sent condolences and attended the funeral, think about them on memorial day or their birthday or holidays. Done deal. If I died, and you were my little brother, And I could come back for a minute, I'd slap you.

seriously? wtf?

It's more disrespectful to tell the man not to mention the brother he lost, on the site/people whom he didn't know/car that he dedicated himself to- in one form or another.

Last I remember this was a public board with the specifics of the Lincoln Mark VIII in category. If anyone is worth mentioning on here, it's Ray.

That's my 2 pennies.

If I wanted to really attract attention to myself, my screen name wouldve been 2wykdmk8. If it really bothers you that much. DON'T LOOK AT THE NAME OR POSTS. All I have to say is OH WELL. Im not changing my name at all. I dont LIVE on this site like you do. If I did I would change it. I was seriously thinking of changing it. Since half of you are being babies about it im going to leave it alone now.

not sure why it matters what his name is.... who gives a flying :q:q:q:q?

Wow. I'm hurt. I'm REALLY hurt by all of this. Since you people hate my name, it's not going anywhere. Like I said I don't LIVE on here day and nite so why would I change my name. If I did live on here I would change it. Oh well keep talking all your $hit cause I really don't give a $hit what u say. The more you bitch about it the longer that name is going to stay.

viva rays brother!

like it or not he has solidified his place on LVC 4/ever.

Poniesviii, you talk to damn much... just shut the hell up. Almost every post of yours that I read make my eyes bleed.

I am familiar with Ray, however I did not know him, I am assuming that after he passed his brother made the "raysbrother" username so there wouldnt be any confusion. Nuff said.

Yes Ray's Brother, he will be missed, and we will remember him. We're not all asshats around here. I apologize for the riffraff.

We have all likely lost a friend or loved one unexpectedly. Why anyone would feel a need to respond to a post of memoriam in such a manner as poniesviii post, I cannot fathom.

I considered Ray a good friend, and his entire family (including his brother) will always have a friend in return, anytime, any place.

Wow. I'm hurt. I'm REALLY hurt by all of this. Since you people hate my name, it's not going anywhere. Like I said I don't LIVE on here day and nite so why would I change my name. If I did live on here I would change it. Oh well keep talking all your $hit cause I really don't give a $hit what u say. The more you bitch about it the longer that name is going to stay.

Dude, you should erase this thread! F**k everyone's opinion. You reflected your pain on this day, you decided to share with those you figure remember him & share your pain to some extent & you get all of the above BULL$h!T!!! :mad: Listen, I joined LVC in May of last year & it freakin sucks that I never met/chatted with your brother. I saw that he was well respected on this site & everyone loved his ideas. I lost a very close relative just over a year ago & I can comprehend your pain. Taking this thread & turning it around to something about your screen name? or some attention BULL$H!T? It's really messed up that everyone did that to you! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have been around pal, I have known Jaime for about 5 years and unfortunately I was not introduced to LVC until a short time ago. I have been in the Mark VIII community since before Jaime and Geno got kicked from markviii.org and it became a crap fest over there. My username over there is ASysz, check it if you don't believe me "Member since Jul 27th 2005" Pretty much everyone that is here now started out over there.

Now after all this, maybe someone so much more intelligent than me can explain how the main post in this thread is relevant.

If you knew Ray, did you need this post to remember him? What was the point of this post? The kid needs attentin. sheesh, getting into it again, I'm out, you're welcome!

Its only relevant to the person who posted it.

How can one man tell another how he should grieve?

Its only relevant to the person who posted it.

How can one man tell another how he should grieve?

You may have a valid point. People grieve differently. I just haven't met anybody who grieves the same exact way for soooo freaking long. *shrug*

Slightly back on track... RIP Ray... Strange... A friend of mine, and the founder of the local mustang forum I belong to had passed 3 years ago around this time of year. 2/7/07 to be exact... R.I.P 1Wykdmk8 and Vinny5oh...

Now after all this, maybe someone so much more intelligent than me can explain how the main post in this thread is relevant.

If you knew Ray, did you need this post to remember him? What was the point of this post? The kid needs attentin. sheesh, getting into it again, I'm out, you're welcome!

How do u figure I need attention. Just because of my screen name. Wow thats all u got. I could go all day about yur screen names. to man enough to make it horses 8 but u must be a little on female side so you went with pony instead. and that xtra large ashole viii or whatever it is. Since u guys love my screen name so much its not going anywhere.

Pretty sure it was just me. Maybe because my parents had me in their 40's and they're from back when people weren't so f'g lazy, I don't know, but the way people view the definition of common courtesy and respect today sucks. And it use to be people would speak up when the old definition of the words were present. This country's a big f'g noodle, and most of the idiots in it have a noodle for a backbone. If you don't understand what I'm saying, I'm talking about you. At first, the name was no big deal. But, if you look back, you'll see what I'm talking about. All your doing is reinforcing something that should not be happening. The kid needs attention. Here it is, negative or positive- it's all the same when you don't get any on your own terms. You're building america. With your bleeding eyes and scratchy whines. Congratulations people.

I seen that your parents didn't have u until they were 40, so what's that mean the best part of you ran down your parents leg.

Since u guys love my screen name so much its not going anywhere.

IS that the only thing you have to offer LVC?
A "memory" of your deceased brother?

you really should find something to occupy your mind, this type of LONG TERM grief isn't healthy bro.

I seen that your parents didn't have u until they were 40, so what's that mean the best part of you ran down your parents leg.

OMG the 80's called and they want their joke back.

I got nothing against you. I never knew Ray but understand what he did for the Mark crowd. I didnt join here till well after his passing.
You have a Mark that you call Barney dont you?

your doing a real good job of "dishing it out" then hiding behind Ray's name when someone talks back to you.

Dont hide behind ray's name and talk sh*t.

You've got members, long time members that understand your grief.. you shouldn't disrespect them by continuing to talk sh*t.

Pony talks about Ray, and you take potshots at his parents?
how does that make your actions any different than his?

NOW, you are completely disrespecting RAY, LVC and RAY's Memory...

We have all likely lost a friend or loved one unexpectedly. Why anyone would feel a need to respond to a post of memoriam in such a manner as poniesviii post, I cannot fathom.

I considered Ray a good friend, and his entire family (including his brother) will always have a friend in return, anytime, any place.

+1-there is no shortage of mean-spirited posters on here, and who they are is fairly consistent. It is a shame too, because it really does stifle others who just want to share whatever it is they like about these cars with others.

I understand that it is a forum, but does that justify meaningless or rude comments as a response to what someone writes? I don't think anybody is being thin-skinned, either-rude and belligerent behavior seems to be condoned here.

"Rays Brother", thanks for the reminder of his passing-I did not know him, but I have learned a lot about him crawling through posts on here, and he truly was a special Lincoln Mark VIII guy-that deserves some positive recognition from time to time.

I never knew Ray but understand what he did for the Mark crowd.

What I never understood, is how Ray took something that someone else had done.(RIP KALE)

then tied his own name onto it, without ever giving the original deceased person a LICK of credit for it?

what happened to giving credit where credit is due?

Just because Kale was deceased doesnt mean his idea was fair game to be whored out on the internet.

Even those that picked up where Ray left off "Give him credit"...
but that was something that Ray didn't do for Kale???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back