another one down:(

04lincolnls

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
traded my lincoln in, got an audi instead feel good about it loved the car but too many miles an everything breaking faster then I can fix it, plus the 15 extra mpg an all wheel drive make me wonder why i didnt get one of these sooner just hope theres an audi forum with spelling an grammer police as ggod as on the lincoln forum:D made it to 180000 if anyones wondren

traded my lincoln in, got an audi instead feel good about it loved the car but too many miles an everything breaking faster then I can fix it, plus the 15 extra mpg an all wheel drive make me wonder why i didnt get one of these sooner just hope theres an audi forum with spelling an grammer police as ggod as on the lincoln forum:D made it to 180000 if anyones wondren

I seriously doubt an AWD Audi gets 15 mpg better than an LS. You think the LS was expensive to maintain?

Have fun.....

I seriously doubt an AWD Audi gets 15 mpg better than an LS. You think the LS was expensive to maintain?

Have fun.....

why would you doubt that, Audi's get pretty damn good mileage. They have newer cars getting way better mileage with more power than the LS, its not the world's mightiest car.

Congrats on buying a nice car.

A4 quattros get about 25 combined mpg and can get up to 35 mpg on the highway.

You should have bought an A/S5. I have that on my short list for when I officially am fully bored and done with my LS.

Check out Audizine. That's the hangout for most of the Audi guys

S4, S5, S6 or v8 A6 or go home!

Which did you get :D

I have been thinking about getting an S4 for my next car, I'm keping my ls though.

I'm sure most of us would like to own one of the higher end audis but a4's are nice too.

its got the 3.0 also probly a chick car huh? i didnt do any homework on it just got it figured it cant go any worse then the ls

Judging by what he said about the mileage I would say its the 1.8 turbo??

Congrats on the new purchase sounds like you got some good use out of LS before you got rid of it.

I myself love the RWD V8 will always own an LS or something of that sort i suppose and yes it's hard to own one with todays gas prices as well. I have two cars because of this ;)

We really don't get that bad mileage. I mean lots of V6 sedans only get around 20 combined. I'm getting about a good 17-18 combined.

Congrats. Sucks u sold the LS, if the LS was paid off you should have keeped it and get the audi too.

If the 8Cyl S4 then gotta go RS4, the S4 my friend had was not really faster than my LS from a roll. Whoever would hit it first would be the one to stay ahead. And if you go by their 1/4 mile time they are better because they can launch with the all wheel drive.

Had a RS4 to test drive for 2 weeks, now that was NIIIICE!!!

S4, S5, S6 or v8 A6 or go home!

Which did you get :D

I have been thinking about getting an S4 for my next car, I'm keping my ls though.

I am getting 23.4 with my LS right now but I am trying hard to get that.

The S4 3.0 is not a chick car unless its in that faded blue color.

Congrats on the purchase. When I was looking for a car I was thinking of getting the same car with the 1.8t. Had an acquaintance with one chipped, piped, and lowered the thing was t!ts! Didn't get one because I predicted parts to be expensive, if I needed it serviced it would be a hassle, and what I read regarding the timing belts I'm not too fond of. Pics pics pics!

Last edited:
My wife wants an Audi A7 sportsback

20100915082905462.jpg

I told her, "AFTER OUR DIVORCE" !!!

If you think the Lincoln was high maintenance, you've got another thing coming lol. Most shops won't even work on an Audi, at least around me. Good luck though.

Members online

No members online now.
Back