Another Ohio Photo Shoot!

Lincoln Luebbe

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Since I couldn't make it to the Summit LVC gathering yesterday and it was a really nice day here today I figured I owed a little mini-shoot to everyone. Maybe someone could photoshop me into the Summit pics??:p

239.jpg

241.jpg

244.jpg

245.jpg

246.jpg

247.jpg

248.jpg

249.jpg

250.jpg

Thanks guys!
The tires looks beefier in the pics then they actually are, probably because of the shadowing. They are stock size 235/50/17.

And yeah the 02 LSE spoiler is definitely my fav too. Really glad I picked it up when I did.

Looks smokin man. Really diggin the LSE skirting.

You need to pull down the rear valence though!

Clean up nicely Lse spoiler really looks good, Anybody know where to get one besides lsk?

Manoli-The only place I know to get the 02 LSE spoiler is LSK. The Ford dealerships around here can't even get them...

Andrizzle- I've thought about the valance but if I take the screws out of the rear valence and let it drop won't it flap in the wind at highway speeds?

Nice shots.... Loving everything about the car - especially the V8 badges and the LSE spoiler.

Hey just saw this thread, my brother and I are down for another meet. Just let us know when and where...I'd like to do Summit again, but this time for awards haha

That is looking very very nice man, spoilers looks great! Max can probably get you a spoiler, just make sure it's the right one as there is 2, maybe 3 offered from ford, that's if even he can still get the lse spoiler, glad I got mine in time.

Looks amazing, LL! Black Beauty for sure! I'm overdue for the spoiler, too - but won't start the hunt for one until Fall.

Looks good. I want to get some V8 emblems to put on the side like you did.

I got my Lincoln parts guy on the hunt for the Lse spoiler I should know by this weekend:)

Members online

No members online now.
Back