Another McLaren Grill for sale

02V8Sport

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
PM me offers, Its new, unopened, unpainted. Dont need it anymore. Car is going bye-bye after winter.

yeah it has been a long time since the original post...

bump :D

What are you going to do with the headlights? They could use a good home!

How's a Gen 1 wheels sound to you?
13.gif

sell me one of your intakes.....

can you take the center out of the Mcalren grille like all the others... would like to use the stock center i have on the mclaren grille

sell me one of your intakes.....

can you take the center out of the Mcalren grille like all the others... would like to use the stock center i have on the mclaren grille

The polished intake is sold. I have the black one left which will be for sale after the car is gone.

The McLaren grill is one piece.

Do you need OEM air box? If not I'll take second dibs, if lincoln00 doesnt take it.

I have a stock airbox so I wont need a trade for that. Ill let you guys know what happens to the LS at trade in time in Mar-Apr 09. If I dont get more than $8K for this car Ill keep it and drive it til its dead.

McLaren Grill is back up for sale. Original buyer is not getting back to me.

Keep me in the loop for your Headlights. I did have first dibs. Thanks.

No problem. I may be getting rid of this car before winter now. I am just waiting on a few things to happen before November.

Lemme get 2nd dibs on those headlights!!!! :) I will swap u mine! No prob! Shoooooot.......I wouldnt mine swapping you rims either! I have my stocks!!! 20005 brotha! I can use another set of 20's!!! lol.

I will see, all this wheel swapping sounds like too much of a pain for me. Id do the headlights because they are small, but with the wheel trades, i need to get a set of nice stock 17's first with the trade.

The 20's for sure will come off the LS before the trade, the 18's will only come off for the right price with a 17" chrome wheel trade 7 or 8 spoke.

Members online

Back