ANOTHER Mark VIII page!!

14.6@97MPH

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, now I have 3-Mark VIII web-sites to follow! :eek:

Ray just sent me an e-mail about this one. I was wondering what happened to Geno........haven't seen a post from him for a while on mark8.org. I heard he opened a site, but there isn't a link on his lincolnmotorsport.com web-site for this.

Anyway, always good to have another site to visit and see some familiar names.

Ken

14.6@97MPH said:

Ray just sent me an e-mail about this one. I was wondering what happened to Geno........haven't seen a post from him for a while on mark8.org. I heard he opened a site, but there isn't a link on his lincolnmotorsport.com web-site for this.

Ken

I just havent had a chance to update the link on the main page to reflect this one.

But were here.

14.6@97MPH said:

Ken

:W Ken....glad to see you made it...hope you likes what you see so far?!?! Enjoy your stay, and let others know where we are. This is a site dedicated to the car enthusiasts.....no political agendas here......

Sit back, relax, and graba :Beer (or 2....3....4....you get the idea....LOL) and enjoy. :steering

AVIVIII said:
hmmm, id love a :Beer

On that same note, how many of you guys are in the Northeast?

It all depends on what part of the Northeast you are refering to....I now live in PA......Western PA to be exact (Pittsburgh) now....no longer in NY.... :give

Yup - Geno is here :)

WELCOME KEN!!!!!!!!!!!

:W

14.6@97MPH said:

Ken

1wykdmk8 said:
It all depends on what part of the Northeast you are refering to....I now live in PA......Western PA to be exact (Pittsburgh) now....no longer in NY.... :give

I would still consider you a northeastener Ray :rolleyes:

John - Hey, how's the Mark VIII running? Are you going to take that to a track and see what she'll do with all the mods?

I love what you've done with it!!!

Ken

What's up Geno.

Great, yet another forum to try to remember in the dozens of others to check... LOL

eduncan911 said:
What's up Geno.

Great, yet another forum to try to remember in the dozens of others to check... LOL

Yes, this is THE forum for these cars. Free of all the BS and all about cars like it should be.

97 Ivory Pearl VIII said:
I thought that myself...a lot of "opinions" flying around on that site, no?

"Opinions?" on another Mark VIII site...say it aint so........God, to think...... :Beer

Welcome Ken...even I play over here! You'll love this place. Friendly, happy, no back-stabbing, no knuckle-slapping, and most of all.. DRINKS ARE ON THE HOUSE!!! :Beer :Beer :Beer :dj: :give

Welcome over here, you should come out and hang out with the Northeast Chapter, we are meeting in Sloatsburg, NY on April 9. We have a bunch of other meets in the works. We also have "virtual" meetings every Wednesday evening at 9-9:30 in the LVC chatroom.

Members online

Back