Angel Eyes positioning

NickT88LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Finally took apart the extra headlights I had and started to install the angel eyes. I mounted them the best way I thought they fit and realize they are kind of upside down from the way most put them (see picture 1 and 2) so while the headlights are still apart I can change position. So who feels the way the are will look retarded and think I should remount them at a different position. If I do I would put all 2 where the ends are at about 10 o'clock and 3 o'clock, and 2 at the 2 and 9 o'clock position kind of like third picture if you follow the eye brows. I believe someone had them that way but cant find a picture of them in that position

angel eye off.jpg

angel eyes on.jpg

Bad boy.jpg

Last edited:
Putting them in that orientation gives it a feminine look if you ask me. Couldn't tell you why but that's what I'm thinking.

I vote for the way most have them mounted. Imo they look better that way.
That positioning in the pic looks 'feminine' like jmtiseo said. there is a white LS on here with them mounted like that.

Wow Nick, these dudes are calling your Angel orientation a vagina.

Also...that angel orientation looks like a vagina ;)

Seriously though, it would look different. Do what looks good, my man.

Rod's look is straight money...def. a great look for Gen 1s.

Wow Nick, these dudes are calling your Angel orientation a vagina.

Also...that angel orientation looks like a vagina ;)

Seriously though, it would look different. Do what looks good, my man.

Rod's look is straight money...def. a great look for Gen 1s.

I dunno, looked more like a pair of knockers because she was laying on her back to me.

You probably saw on mine: I took a dremel to the very ends of the angels so the clear lens would fit. Not a perfect fit but sealed up OK.

Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.
Back