Angel Eyes Melted

LeaSr77

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just as the title says. My rings around the high beams have melted and came open. They still light up but I trying to figure out what has caused this. I just sent an email to lightwurkz with pics asking them do they sell the small rings separately. Have anyone ever experienced this problem before? Tried loading a few of the pics but LVC is taking to long and they are not loading. I'll keep trying.

Dang that must be a mess. Did you run your hi beams for a long time? How are they mounted?

Def need pics.

I am guessing your Hi beam is halogen still. What was the outside temp.

WOW! +1 on the high beams. Sorry to hear man, I know the last thing you want to do after getting them done is having to open them again, but it should be real easy to do now.

Any photos yet, dude?

I've been took the photos when I made the post, I don't know what's going on though I can't upload any photos at all. They are sized correctly but all I get is the uploading message and they never upload. So I'm trying to see what's going on with that.

You upload them on imageshack, then in the bottom right hand side they give you links to post here inside of
tags.

Finally got the pics uploaded had to re size them some more. They are not hooked up at the moment because I can't stand how they look when I look at them all melted and stuff.

IMG_2060.jpg

IMG_2064.jpg

IMG_2065.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

IMG_2067.jpg

IMG_2068.jpg

damn that sucks... not the puddle of plastic i was expecting.... but still sucks. do they still work? sounds like someones getting HID "highs"

damn that sucks... not the puddle of plastic i was expecting.... but still sucks. do they still work? sounds like someones getting HID "highs"

Yes they still work I just have them disconnected right now.

Just as the title says.

Yup, same thing happened to me, right after I did the group purchase last year.
Good luck with Lightworst. Personally I wouldn't even deal with him, go to Umnitza, customer service is hands down far better, and they make the products there because they own all the patents for angel eyes.

Lightworst is just a distributor out of a warehouse in an industrial strip mall.

Lightworst lol

So them and Umnitza are different people?

Lightworst lol

So them and Umnitza are different people?

Yup, lightworst is just a ditributor of junk from overseas, umnitza makes angel eyes, and there built 10 times better.

Yup, lightworst is just a ditributor of junk from overseas, umnitza makes angel eyes, and there built 10 times better.

Well isn't that good to know now that I already have them installed

Members online

Back