Andrizzle's jackt up HID Lights+Angels ForSale

Andrizzle

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
EBAY LINK

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Linc...its=Make:Lincoln|Model:LS&hash=item415660b8c7

EBAY LINK

Hey guys, these are the experimental lights I used for my first set up of angel eyes. I cut these without knowing what I was doing and it came out like such. However they are still functional and serve their purpose as HIDs and decent looking Angel Eyes.

Here are some shots of my lights in the daytime, and a kind-of dark one.

p1150771.jpg

11953617.jpg

fog3.jpg

These are close-ups... These are kind of frightening as it makes them look terrible. But this is what I want because I do not want someone to get these and be dissapointed. I tried to be harsh on them and use the flash whenever possible to bring out every imperfection there is.

p1150862.jpg

p1150858.jpg

p1150857s.jpg

p1150855.jpg

p1150861.jpg

p1150856.jpg

p1150859e.jpg

p1150860.jpg

PLEASE READ AND LOOK @ EVERY PHOTO BEFORE SHOWING INTEREST.

I have decided to see if this thread shows interest and if so, I will put them into an eBay auction because honestly I have no idea where to price these, they are OEM HIDs and we all know how expensive those are, these also have angel eyes, but they are hacked into...So it is hard to price. lol

Thanks for looking and just post in this thread if you are seriously interested.

Pig is not for sale!! My dog would be forever sad.

And I am not doing any PMing of bottom dollar. I think I am going to just do a no reserve bay auction and let you guys have at it.

How does that sound?

Even with the imperfections?

Driz would you do a trade with stock gen2 headlights? Just a thought ..

lol yea, they dont look that bad to me. I was planning on doing the angel eyes
myself, I grabbed a HID headlight off M4rk already, but I havent come across another one yet for a good price!

Here's a question for the OP and anyone else that may have first hand knowledge of the subject: Is it possible to remove the reflectors and HID components from the originals and transplant into an unblemished set of non-HID housings?
I have not had the opportunity to thoroughly examine the HID lights to see if the balasts and any other components can be removed.

Be sure to post your ebay auction, many of us are interested.

ebay is the fairest way.

and yes these arent up to par for me.

Yea they are sealed. But it took me several times of opening them to getem sealed all the way. This is why they got so messy.

And yes i bleive the lights can be opened and the components used from inside. But I don't know about any swapping to non-hid housings and such.

And i am going to do eBay. I will post link later tonight.

You really are a perfectionist!! Assuming that you can't see the sealant when the hood is closed, they look damn good.. And a few scratches!?!? Those could be taken out with the 3M kit.. IMO, they look to be in good condition.. If the clear sealant bothers anyone, tape it off and spray it black.. Just a thought..

Good luck on the sale.. :)

You really are a perfectionist!! Assuming that you can't see the sealant when the hood is closed, they look damn good.. And a few scratches!?!? Those could be taken out with the 3M kit.. IMO, they look to be in good condition.. If the clear sealant bothers anyone, tape it off and spray it black.. Just a thought..

Thats whats im sayin, a kit could clean em up a bit.

That was more toward Black.. But agreed..

you saw the pics of my car cmon now.

i actually do have ocd.

oh noes i double posted.

first time i do that here.

If you seen my interior....hmm let me take some interior pics tomorrow.

Actually the sealant is black. So you cannot see it unless you are looking for it. It is virtually invisible if you put a product such as Mothers Back to Black on it.

You guys saw me post photos with these lights on for over a year, and no one saw these imperfections until now.

pm me your bottom dollar on these. Also interested in the pig on the bed if available :)

Foo that just isn't any pig it's a pillow pet pig. You gotta break bank for that :)

Members online

Back