Andrizzle's "Calendar Photo" Thread

Which Photo Would You Like In The Calendar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andrizzle

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Since everyone else is letting people choose what goes in the calendar, I guess I will too since I am not sure which to pick.

So you guys can decide what you think is calendar worthy, if any.

2mq2u4x.jpg

242tlic.jpg

10cnfcz.jpg

gravel6.jpg

garage4.jpg

gravel2.jpg

I like #1. Thats one mean looking ls. Damn man, it's come a long way. I remember when you still had it stock and then rammed the $hit out go that chick's car. Very nice a long the way man, props to you for getting her so clean and with great taste

6 for sure, who voted for "none, your car is gay dude"? lol

If you want to know who voted for what, click the number of votes to see user names. I don't have my sarcasm glasses on today, so if you were joking disregard.

number 5 looks sick i like the little pebbles and rocks on the ground gives it more contrast

I like those wheels, mostly because of the black powder coat between the spokes. What kind are they and do they come in 17"?

They all look great, but I like 6 the best. Only change would be to have the rings appear like the first pics where they look more clear.

I voted #6 too...
I never regretted selling my McLaren grille until I see your car - then I think I should have kept it and swapped them every once in a while

To me, #6 looks a little blurry, and would be even more blurry in a larger photo. Otherwise it would've been my favorite too.

#1, it just shows off the angel eyes the best and it makes the car look like a mean pit bull guarding the gates

numbers 3, 4, 5, and 6 all make it look like the hood gap is too big

Yea that is the side that got wrecked. Soooo lame.

Looks like the train or the last trees one will make the cut.

Members online

No members online now.
Back