Am I going insane to want this classic Mark?

Kid, I agree. There's something almost sinister-looking about it. It has those hard lines that miss on the Mark VIII sometimes.

Remember the scene in Heavy Metal when the '58 Vette comes down from the space shuttle? This car would have been AWESOME in that scene!

"50,000 WATTS OF POWER" - Sammy H.

Last edited:
On 20s??....dude I've seen you...your not black

Parts of me would disagree...

And BTW - they aint 20's - they 22's and THEY BE SPREES! aka Latrell Sprewell, aka Coach Choker

Ahem...back to your regular scheduled posting...

Nice Mark! If I was going to put an engine in that, then it would be a nicely built BBF, not a Mod engine!

Thank the lord for the big block ford!

A nicely blown 429 (the 460's little brother) with A/C & P/S installed I might add!:
sc500_2lg_2_lge.jpg

I would say your very sane. I would do that in a heartbeat. I've always wanted a early 60's to do. They just always want so much for them.

1963 Lincoln Continental Convertible.jpg

^^^ Beautiful car reminds me of JFK...he was a big Lincoln man. Eisenhower, had preferred Caddys. JFK had all the Presidential limos replaced with Lincolns.

i love that car, but mine would have to be a 74' mark IV that is my favorite...but the mark iii is a close second for sure...if i found one in the price range i was willing to spend...i would drop something EFI and FORD in it for sure and drive it everywhere

Members online

No members online now.
Back