all FL marks

Markviiiedrea

Speed Bump
Reaction score
would any one here from fl be interested getting together some time in jan when my car works again, like the last week end in jan. it seems like a good meeting place might be orlando. Its kinda half way for every one, just post and tell me what you think.

I'd like to attend myself, even though I have a Town Car. I'm not that far (about 4-5 hours.) from Orlando. I guess it would depend if my cousin makes it back down to Hudson by that time.

I have a 90 MK7, live in Rockledge, FL, good idea....Orlando or Daytona Beach...I'd make it

Tampa Bay Checkin' in. I have an 00 LS V6 Sport original owner. It loves the shop more than it love me but hey show me a manufacturer that doesn't screw up their product and i will find you ocean front property in Arizona. I really enjoy the car and refuse to part with it.

well im to ashamed of it right now till its fixed and resprayd but i do want to get to gether . any other peeps here interested?

I would like to go. Orlando will work since I am a Tampa peep....Katz

new9.jpg

well stuff still brooken but lets hit up the 20 of feb ( thats a sunday) my scrap might hopefully be fixed and thats the same weekend as the daytona 500 so i want to get the flock out of here that day , half a million red necks scare me . so if that works for yall let me know, post or some thing. Randeaux you said you lived in orlando where might be a good place? ( a burn out aproved spot) hehe!

ok my scrap will be fixed by next week , so here is the low down, melnea mall in orlando sunday the 20th about noon contact me for more info 763 229 6408

Folks, I am out for Sunday. Blew my tranny on I-75 doing 115 against a 4.6L Mustang GT. Will have to catch up with you all next time......Katz

well i will be at dillards tomarow at noon, i dont have a phone so dont try to call, just look for an all black mark, in no one shows up im leaving an 12:45.

I didn't even see this post until it was too late, but I am a FL mark driver and if a meeting does get arranged I might be able to make it. But it's kinda a long way to go from pcola

indust82 said:
I didn't even see this post until it was too late, but I am a FL mark driver and if a meeting does get arranged I might be able to make it. But it's kinda a long way to go from pcola

I hear ya. I am a Pcola native but I live in Tampa now ma I dread the drive.

Members online

No members online now.
Back