All clean!

Lownslowlsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
155,000 and going strong. I've been busy the last couple weekends fixing things up after a long, cold and salty winter. It received new uca's, front shocks and radiator over the winter. This spring It got new conti door handles, floor mats, fixed hids, fixed a tranny leak, oil change ect.

And today? Cleaning!

DSCF9230_zpsfc0411bd.jpg

DSCF9229_zps4b506bb6.gif

DSCF9232_zpsf05711fa.jpg

Not big on engine bay cleaning but I did wipe it down real quick....

DSCF9226_zps6b711511.gif

DSCF9223_zps8bf77855.jpg

The interior of the Gen 2 really is a lot nicer than Gen 1. Yours especially. One thing that gets me is the speedometer though. I really don't like that speedometer style.

Thanks guys!

I've tried very hard to keep the inside intact/fully functional and as clean as possible.

The interior of the Gen 2 really is a lot nicer than Gen 1. Yours especially. One thing that gets me is the speedometer though. I really don't like that speedometer style.

The instrument panel or just the speedometer? Now that you have me looking at it I wouldn't mind having the rpm and speedometer switched.

The instrument panel or just the speedometer? Now that you have me looking at it I wouldn't mind having the rpm and speedometer switched.

Well Gen 2's instrument panel does have that handy gear indicator that Gen 1 doesn't have, but that's pretty much the only thing I like about it. And the digital odometer I guess. Otherwise I just like the way the tach, speedometer, temp and fuel gauge look on the Gen 1 panel. If I could have the digital odometer and gear selector bezel put into the Gen 1 instrument cluster that'd be my ideal.

That interior does not look like it has 155k miles worth of wear. Looks really good man!

Soon as I seen the back seats I was like damn, I want to dive into those! Your interior looks like mine @ 37k as far as the seats go. My floors are probably worse. Looking great.

Well Gen 2's instrument panel does have that handy gear indicator that Gen 1 doesn't have, but that's pretty much the only thing I like about it. And the digital odometer I guess. Otherwise I just like the way the tach, speedometer, temp and fuel gauge look on the Gen 1 panel. If I could have the digital odometer and gear selector bezel put into the Gen 1 instrument cluster that'd be my ideal.

You are entitled to your opinion. :p

Rain has held of somewhat so I updated the pics, nothing special but they're better than yesterdays.

Going to stick her back in the garage so that I can polish the wheels and headlights, after that I should be done.

DSCF9236_zps22f6fe0b.jpg

DSCF9243_zpsd1bcacad.jpg

Polished up the wheels as well but the pics came out.......Horribly. Surprise Surprise.

Members online

Back