Alex wtf does this say??

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I DONT SPEAK SPANISH, BUT I KNOW I SEE 350 HP THERE TELL THIS :q:q:q:q:q:q:q TO PUT THE CRACK PIPE DOWN.
http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/2747338474.html

HOLA VENDO MI 98 LINCONL MARK VIII LSC ESPECIAL EDISION EL CARO TIENE TODOS LOS EXTRA LO VENDO PO 2,500 O LO CAMBIO POR TURBO CAR O OTROS CARO DIME LO Q TIENES EL CARO TIENE 350 HP TIENE A/C BIEN FRIO PIEL NUEVA TODO LE TRABAJA ELECTRICO TIENE INTAKE Y ESCAPE TRADER ,TRADER,TRADER,,,786 487 4904 JOSE OR TEX

JOSE' OR TEX LMFAO NUFF SAID

lmfao this is from another add on clist this :q:q:q:q is funny.

94 Lincoln Mark VIII...w/spoiler pkg. Original Owner....128k....Runs Strong..w/ 4.5 Mustang SVT Engine.....

for 2500 it deff does but his knowledge on the car is just a little far fetched. 350 hp in that add, but i founf the same add a few days older than this one and it says 300 hp, he must have threw in a K&N filter for another 50 hp. probably has synthetic washer fluid in it too, thats good for 7 to 10 hp.

I DONT SPEAK SPANISH, BUT I KNOW I SEE 350 HP THERE TELL THIS :q:q:q:q:q:q:q TO PUT THE CRACK PIPE DOWN.
http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/2747338474.html

HOLA VENDO MI 98 LINCONL MARK VIII LSC ESPECIAL EDISION EL CARO TIENE TODOS LOS EXTRA LO VENDO PO 2,500 O LO CAMBIO POR TURBO CAR O OTROS CARO DIME LO Q TIENES EL CARO TIENE 350 HP TIENE A/C BIEN FRIO PIEL NUEVA TODO LE TRABAJA ELECTRICO TIENE INTAKE Y ESCAPE TRADER ,TRADER,TRADER,,,786 487 4904 JOSE OR TEX

JOSE' OR TEX LMFAO NUFF SAID

WHen I translate this you will just pee in your pants. I'm going to translate word for word with the misspellings, missing punctuations & all... May the lord be with you!

"Hi, I'm selling my 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC "Escpecial Edition" The car has all the extras I sell fo 2,500 or I change for turbo car or other cars tell me what you have car has 350 hp has a/c very cold leather new everything works on it has intake & muffler
trader, trader, trader

Jamie, the only thing about the way this retard sounds? I'm sure he's beat the piss out of this car!

lmfao this is from another add on clist this :q:q:q:q is funny.

94 Lincoln Mark VIII...w/spoiler pkg. Original Owner....128k....Runs Strong..w/ 4.5 Mustang SVT Engine.....

Jamie, when I called him, he told me the 4.5 engine came with the $5000 spoiler package. The key is stuck in the ignition, it has a freon leak after spending $800 for the A/C repair. It has a new battery and $800 tires!! He seems to like the number 800!!

Damn I wish I had a couple Gs layin around I would pick up that black LSC in a heartbeat (depending on mileage and price negotiation)... Anyone wanna loan me the dough and set up a payment plan?! lol

i wonder if hell sell genos emblems?it obviously has the lms exhaust, and the mass air.350 wouldnt be that far off given what we know of(or assuming he did) 290 hp +18-22 for the mass air as advertised , and 20-25 for the total exhaust from lms as advertised. doesnt say headers, but the prior owner had to know enough to put the lms emblems on.

Members online

Back