Alabama

I am in columbus ms but come to T town all of the time.If you ever want to meet up let me know.

Im in Montgomery for right now until I move back to the west coast.

No kidding. I'm in Prattville for the rest of the week for Spring Break.

Let's shoot for Sunday April, 11, and either Montgomery, or Tuscaloosa. Which location is better??

I could meet on the saturday the 10th or the following sunday.How far away from t town is montgomer

EDIT:Actually if we met up in tuscaloosa i could make it on the 11th around 2 PM.

I could meet on the saturday the 10th or the following sunday.How far away from t town is montgomer

EDIT:Actually if we met up in tuscaloosa i could make it on the 11th around 2 PM.

Thats Cool. Ive never been to Tuscaloosa but I would prefer Saturday. Its a long drive, about 2 hrs, from Montgomery.

TheBigRedOne,nice 98!I could probably do the drive if thats where everyone wants to meet up.

Ttown, is not quite two hours from Montgomery, if you take 82west (mcfarland blvd), and let me know which day, and place.

Ok,so i guess we better figure this out.Again,if yall want to meet in montgomery i could do it saturday since i have to work until 1PM sunday.If you want tuscaloosa i can do it either day.I will have to bring my 10 year old son with me (yes i am that old!).I hope thats not a big deal.He is a HUGE fan of mark viiis and probably the reason i still own it.Anyway,just let me know as soon as yall can.

Members online

Back