57a4073b.jpg

8b038430.jpg

c4658d92.jpg

e2c627c8.jpg

1e2060e7.jpg

e05f3351.jpg

d63fe800.jpg

Very nice!

When did this happen? you didn't mention these were in the cards. I thought you said you were reluctant to do them? maybe im imagining things lol

Very nice!

When did this happen? you didn't mention these were in the cards. I thought you said you were reluctant to do them? maybe im imagining things lol

D Nyce...aka Da Sneaky One.

Finally no more cloudy headlight?

YAY!!!! lol

Looks good man, get off the cell pics!

Thanks guys

I kept this mod a surprise :D

@drizz, its an ipod lol

@marc, :shifty: haha

+1 for King Floyd line.......great looking Lincoln, #2 is like whoaa.

Lotta dif colors up front hah.. but I like it though eyes are the business for sure

I got an 2002 Lincoln ls v8, i was wondering how much it would cost to get this done, or (just a thought) if someone would like to do it for me and i pay them for the parts + (of course) labor.

dNyce, are those CCFL or LED? I can't tell, I'm on my phone, lol.

Looks great!

You have yellow bulbs in your high beams? hard to tell.

By the way, you have to promise something, no more pics in front of, behind/next to, inside of the garage pics.:)

You ls looks very sharp, I don't know what it is, but I like what you have going on. I think I have said it before, it looks sharp on your Sig too.

Nice mod. Confident enough in taking over after soopa009?

Thanks guys!!

It is alot of colors up there, huh? Haha. 6k low n fogs (tint makesvthe fogs look darker) green highs and the standard yellowish parking light/turn sig

They are LED.

My highs are green, i didnt let them warm all the way up. I take most pics there, cuz im aallwwaayyss there lol

Na, i wont be taking over. Im having trouble getting the headlight to reseal properly.

I got an 2002 Lincoln ls v8, i was wondering how much it would cost to get this done, or (just a thought) if someone would like to do it for me and i pay them for the parts + (of course) labor.

Mine were 67 shipped. I used e36 rings

Just noticed you used mounted them a little different then I would have ever thought of.. one side is on the inside of the bezel and the other side of the ring is on the outside.. kinda cool

I had no idea how others had them mounted lol. So i just did it that way, and i wanted them to look more aggressive on the highs, and not too circular

Thanks tru haha

visible in direct sunlight :D
af34400b.jpg

car got dirty, someone drove through a puddle and it splashed on my hood lol
f94139b4.jpg

144b1991.jpg

32714837.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back