aftermarket motor mounts?

zmt325

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
anyone know of some aftermarket solid or poly motor mounts. my jmod and driving style has destroyed mine.

You're broke... Or so you told me...Broke people don't buy poly motor mounts

Personally no. That said, I've only heard good things about Chuck's mounts. He's well known in the Turbo Ford world.

Personally no. That said, I've only heard good things about Chuck's mounts. He's well known in the Turbo Ford world.

the only experience i have ever had with solid motor mounts was on an old e30. a friend of mine made a set out of stainless steel on a cnc and they almost rattled my teeth out.

Ive always welded the stock ones. Mine are solid motor mounts and trans mounts and I swear if no one told me I would have never known thy were solid.

Are the chucks solid or do they have a urethane bushing?

They have a hard bushing.

good stuff?

The fit needed some grinding on the Boss block, I was warned beforehand and Rodeheaver's showed me but it was very minimal. They haven't seen much use yet but I have went through two other aftermarket poly mounts and had to try something different.

I can't really tell any difference but the car is far from quiet and stock.

waveandpointdown.gif
waveandpointdown.gif

Factory replacements or chuck mounts. I've had nothing but problems with the aftermarket solid poly motor mounts. Chucks are great if you've got the money.

Factory replacements or chuck mounts. I've had nothing but problems with the aftermarket solid poly motor mounts. Chucks are great if you've got the money.

vato zone charges $83 each so that is about the same $money$

edit: I sent him an email he has none ready now

edit #2 not for 3-6 weeks

Last edited:

Members online

Back