After market light bulbs?

MDLSV8

LVC Member
Reaction score
I am interested in upgrading my headlights and foglights to the Xenon lights. I have the silverstars in there, but not blue enough for me..lol. I have seen many people on ebay selling those euro dezigns bulbs. Has anyone purchased these? Are they nice? I went to the actual site and tried to find bulbs for my fog lights, they said that the fog (9145) was equivalent to 9005, is this true? Those are the highbeams right?

Last edited:
APC lighting

Has anyone tried APC bulbs? A guy at the advance auto parts recommended them to me. He says they put out the nice blue light like the new cars. I cant remember what series though?

APC bulbs are CRAP to say the least. I have not used the ones that Quik LS is showing, but they look like they are decent bulbs. I know that the SilverStar bulbs are really good bulbs, but have not tried them myself. I put them in my brothers Sonoma a while ago and they were damn near double the lumens that the factory lights were.

Try www.hoen-usa.com. I've been running those for about 6 months and are way better than Silverstars. I just replaced them with an HID conversion kit for the low beams but I still have them in my high beams and fog lights. If you get the HOEN bulbs for the fogs get the H10 bulb. It's the exact replacement for the 9145 bulbs.

H10

Can I run the H10 bulb in my fog lights even though i don't have a HID? their website makes it seem like a no...

JaredLS said:
Can I run the H10 bulb in my fog lights even though i don't have a HID? their website makes it seem like a no...

You can run HOEN H10 bulb in fog lights with non-HID bulbs. I have for quite sometime.

Staff online

Members online

Back